Reviews for The Magic of Switzerland
Inopia chapter 2 . 8/10/2007

Although I know your story has been completed long ago, I thought you wouldn't mind another review, right? ;-)

I really liked your story, and the fact that you have been to Switzerland, though not really long, and written mostly about Lucerne right is kind of refreshing. Most stories I read about Switzerland took place in mountains which don't exist or so. (I don't like those stories, as a Swiss, sou see :D)

Also, I really like you're style of writing. And if you ever come back to Switzerland, the Upper-Valais is worth seeing :D

Enough of advertising,

Greetings from Switzerland

lilmissdiss chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

sinful delight chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Aw, so cute! I wish someone would take me away on a vacation like that! *sigh* Lucky Ginny! hehehe
well.just.imagine chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
hey, im glad that you updated!

kelli chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
i love this story because i love draco and ginny together!
Dark Vampiresss chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
really swet n loved it.
Dark Vampiresss chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
omg.i just went switzerland n totally loved it, just cant forget it though i only went for 2 days lol. dts why i read the fic, it sounds soon.
Ang3l666 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Aw! Great chapter...I can't wait for the next one (and the hand-holding!) LoL! Great stuff!
purplemoonflower chapter 1 . 2/11/2005

i though that you were not gonna continue that story.(you made me kill you mentally over and over again)

well i hope this part last more than two chappies cause i think it has potential to be longer than that. i know youre god in youre stories but plz make the story longer!

purle *-* be good! hope to see next chappi soon.

p.s. sorry for my bad grammar.
aNgEl-EyEz2529 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Really great fic so far! Please update soon!