Reviews for Splinters
Saruhno chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
... Atleast the ending is semi-happy? Maybe? Well, I think so.

Love how Bakura didn't go crazy through the torture. He's so amazing. :D
Cliscia chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU. OH SWEET JESUS SADIST!RYOU IS THE

BEST FLAVOR OF RYOU IN THE WORLD AND SO MUCH CAPS LOCK

TO DISPLAY MY LOVE.

I think I love you.
sexion chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Ouchie. Dark, but good and all. I actually quite liked that. Yay for completely insame Ryou! XD
Samba Mamba chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Well... That was very.. Violent. o.o

Damn.

I'm speechless.

I love it though. Ryou has finally gone completely insane. o.O
russian and cute blader lover chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
THis is very good,It's one of, maybe the best angst story I've read.
Youkomon chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Bloody hell...remindme to stay on your good side...I'm guessing that Stephen king is great inspiration for you...and I am _and_truely_impressed. Everything was described so acutely, in beautiful detail and the whole descriptive writting at the begining with the broken bottles and everything was to die for..you have real talent. I liked the way it ended as well, with Ryou staring at the remander of what's left, it leaves a sense of mystery and 'it's over' at the same time...oh, don't you just love contrdictions?
Maylar chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh, I loved this fic. I love it when Ryou hurts his Yami. Sad he bit off his finger, but I loved the rest. Bakura's ultemit despair was beautful. After all the stuff he put Ryou through, to suffer under his hand forever is just what he should get.
Everlasting Flower chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really like how this story ends. It was a very big suprise. You did a awsome job of showing Bakura's slow (yet a hour isn't long) painful desent to escape at all means
x0wlx chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Woo, so dark! I like it :P Interesting to see this come outta u. Meh, there comes a time for all of us to let it out eh? anywho, nice job.
Darker Shades Of Grey chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was fucked.

And not in a good way.

I suggest you get help.

Serious help.
Noblebybirth chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Damn girl! that was some really awesome writing you did there, i dont think i would have been able to muster up that kind of strength, lol. Just one itsy-bitsy thing... i kinda felt bad for Ryou's dark, Bakura, i mean i like them as a pair, i guess i got all teary half way. Anyhow, that was just way real and real good, erm, in a cool way.