Reviews for Phoenix Wings
PhoenixFeather98 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Kai you had it comming back stabber
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I loed this I read it twice
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Cute !
dragonchild25 chapter 20 . 3/4/2010
Graet story Looking Foward to Some Of your KaixDranzer fics!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
this story was really good hopefully you'll make the sequel soon
Secret Thought chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
I loved this story and enjoyed reading it. :]
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 8/12/2007
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
something I'd like to point out:

the announcer who often dresses up according to whatever country they're battling in is DJ, not Brad. Brad is one of the two commentators, that we hear but never actually see. (along with his partner, AJ topper)
Sam chapter 20 . 10/3/2006
Sequel sounds good! Looking forward to it!
Sam chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
umm.. not to critque (or flame...whatever) history, but isn't that how Kai procured BLACK Dranzer? Or is that where you got the idea from? I know it's a fanfic so I was just wondering 'bout the similarities.
Lordhp chapter 17 . 9/15/2006
I liked your fic very much. It was good although there were a few errors. Rest the language was fine and comprehensible.

Although Dranzer's description could have been better.

Regarding your query I would love to see a KaixDranzer pairing.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
intersting ficy. can pheonixes actually walk? O.O
Demenior chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
very nice. I like your overall idea of this. Good job.
mainey chapter 20 . 7/20/2005
OMG this story is so good i love it and cant wait to read the sequel ah to much suspense *pauses for air* im okay :D ya i dont really know what else to say but wow
storm-of-insanity chapter 20 . 5/8/2005
this was good but i thought the battles lacked a lot of detail and the kai who stabbed kai in the back should have been on the reaper team and ozuma acting freaky was a bit random since we never found out what his warning was about but i can ake a guess. he was warning them about the reaper team right?