Reviews for The Break
reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
ok i clicked it...it was GREAT!I loved it!please make more..*gives u cookie*thats for a job well done
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
starting now u got a be gratefull
Venla chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
You saved my day! I was sick and didn't have the energy to do anything, so I was really bored and then I found your fics...Really saved my day! Thank you!
Mylee chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I really love this! this is...just too awesome for words T.T I love you! D
Mylee chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
that was so god! T.T we really need more Shika-Kiba! thanks for introducing me to the awesomeness that is the ShikaKiba pairing!
Slip'n'Slide chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I love your story. I think that Shikamaru and Kiba make a great couple.
ILoveYouDearly chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
AW...

That's all I can say.
Joyful chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I would like to swear my everlasting love to you right here & now. This fic is amazing!
Freak0592 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I never read a ShikaKiba fic before...I LOVE IT! XD

Thanks to you, I am now addicted to this pairing!

My friend, DarkTaoAngel, sent me this link! She was like, "YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS FIC!" And look at that...she was right!

Anyway, great story! Your an excellent writer! Great work! Ill be looking forward to your next ficcy...ShikaKiba! WOOHO!

Your Fan

Freak (Carly)
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Heh, here's me reviewing again... i thought it was a bit stupid to have read all of your ShikaKiba fics and only review one, so I'm reviewing them all now! One word for this: CUTE! I mean AW I LOVE THIS COUPLE VERY MUCHLY! THEY RAWK!

Erm ok, Im over it now, sorta!

Inuzuka Nin~
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Kawaii!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Cute story, nicely written! I think you wrote it remarkably well and the best fic with this pairing, EVER! Nicely done and adorable story.
FANFICTION ACCOUNT DELETED chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
kawaii!
organizedchaos2006 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that was asome. i love this pairing
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006