Reviews for The Break
HolyInuKageX chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Write more stuff like this!

XD
Atalantea chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hey,

Well, I am new to the whole Naruto fandom (The new obsession due to my best friend who moved to southern California and has turned into an Anime know-it-all) but I have quickly learned that no pairing is to wierd. And when I first thought about Kiba and Shikamaru, I can't say that I was intrigued, but I have read all of your stories now and I think I am converted. Having started out with a love for SasuNaru, which is still my favorite I'm afraid to say, I have also grown to love this pairing. Your writing really brings it to life and I hope I can see more from you in the future. Congratulations!

Marie
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
good job! I love the pairing.
KibaXShikaXD i need a life chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
E!

ur story had so many twists and turns to it..and it wasnt the whole"kiba and shika meet...they both think each others sexxii...they find the nearest closet and do the big bang"

NO! it was kiba and shika break up theyre both miserable thru almost the whole story and then they bang:]

and i loved every second of it_

KEEP ON WRITING FAN FICS OR ELSE!

ill have to cut yew with my rusty butter knife!

HEZZAH to another shikakiba!

i cant get enof of em!

- katy-kins ~(.O)~
CherryDolls chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow, you have me liking the shikaxkiba pairing *favorites*
lisa freak-girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw..that was so sweet! this is going to my favorites!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
im clicking meaning im a darling and you should be forever grateful.

...well that being said,i loved this it was cuyte and i can see how shikamaru would think a 'break' is what they need im so glad they got back together in then and tsunade? love her to bts she's cool
Cool-Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
i love it even it was just a oneshot love again lol :)
Rain chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Good, but you misnamed the sand village.{Sunagakure) "No kuni" means "land of" or counrty." Sand Village in in Kaze no kuni, or the Land of Wind.
SinfulxPleasureXItaSasu chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
My friend sent me the link for this, and at the beginning, when Shikmaru said to take a break, I almost cried, and closed the window. After finishing it, im so glad I didnt. *smiles*

This is awesome.
Kuro Maxwell-Yuy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You've inspired me. *runs off to draw* Lovely fic. Very nice and finally Kiba has graduated to a semi-angstyemocutie, more of a angstycutie at that. GOD JOB! *glomps*
therantter chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
THAT WAS SO GOD!

IT WAS SAD THEN REALLY SWEET AND HAPPY XD

I JUST LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS

I ALSO LOVE THE PAIRING XD
JASHMIN chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
It was good. xP Write more!
Ice Panther of the Fifth Realm chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
hello, me again. yah i'm probly gonna read like ALL your fics...so please dont get mad if you get lots a reviews!

man i started reading this at school but had to stop cause class was over and i was so anxious to finish it! awsomely(is that a word?) written! and cute! good work!
Probably chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
You.

I'm having your children.

The End.