Reviews for The Break
minoko-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
aw, this fic was soo sweet~~! I really enjoyed every second of it~ you're a really good author~!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
i love it! i also love the previous shika/kaiba fics... i just haven't reviewed them *la la la la la la* i'm so happy they got back together
slaughnite chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I really enjoyed this, thank you. I have read many Shika/Neji stories but not a Kiba/Shika. This flowed well and it didn't seem OOC. I also liked that you had characters (Shino, Temari etc) that are not normally used and kept the usual ones out. I hope that that your muse pokes you to continue with this particular story.

The interaction between Shino and Kiba was touching and well done. As was the not often seen side of Tsunade (as other than gambling, drinking fiend). Many of the authors use the loud Tsunade mask and not the one that I feel that the 3rd Hokage saw.

This is the first fic of yours that I have read but I know that it won't be the last one. All that having been said... it would have been nice to know what was going thru Temari's head. I know that this wasn't about her but she seemed to be rather interested in the relationship.
Demonchild93 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
E! That was the most adorable ShikaKiba fanfic I have ever read! E!
Kuu.ish chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
That was..Awesome.

I must say, Kiba and Shika make a nice couple. ! Way to go.

You portrayed the characters pretty accurately, which is always a plus (Even though OOCness doesn't bother me at all. xD) But yeah, way to go!
Haru No Uta chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
The flow of this story is good! You've suceeded in keeping the reader throughout your story.

I like that part when Kiba visited Shino in the mid of a rainy night. I've one similiar scene in a Saiyuki fic :p

There are just a few grammar hiccups and you are good in including numerous characters/opinions in your story. I usually just keep to the main couple, coz I'm bad in doing that ;
mini-kero chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I've recently discovered this couple and I love it! *_* they are so the perfect couple *_* I guess I've become a little tired of KakaIru :(:(:( But Kiba and Shika are here to bring back the mood! XD thanks alot for your fics :D they made my day! Oh! je viens de lire ton profil...et comme ça ta langue maternelle c'est le français? et tu n'écris rien en français? :( AhhahahAHa, peu importe . continue d'écrire de belles fics de ce couple et tu seras pardonnée ;) HAhaha cest une blague biensur .'' [que de mauvais gouts j'ai... _] -KiSseS-
AbsurdAnne chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Great story, really enjoyed it.
Lucie Luciana me and myself chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wonderful...what else can we say?:)
rainystar186 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was amusing. And compleatly true in one way, no offence to guys, but you kinda exspect guys to be that dumb. Bye!

Rainy
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Cute.
TheFutureFreaksMeOut chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I absolutetly loved your story, the way you describe Kiba is just so cute. And Shika to, and those to together, that's just a dream come true. very very sweet! now i have to run to school, but i'll check out you other stories later! / Emma
kitsune11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Cute! There absolutely should be more ShikamaruxKiba fics! Look forward to reading your other works soon. Ja!
Loony chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
this story was GREAT! i love how you made it interesting and how you ended it
Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Very Nice. This is my first Shika/Kiba fanfic and I'm glad this is a good one. I guess a good first impression. I like it. It's really good. I like the idea of Mr. Nara getting along w/ Kiba. Keep up the good work!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »