Reviews for The Break
esther chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

"A few years ago, if someone would have told him that some day he’d love Kiba that much, he would have been ready to bet his life on the fact that this person was mad.

But now, it just all made sense…"

very appropriate to my feelings at this moment.

ok, i am NOT a ShikaKiba person, heck, i'm not even a yaoi/slash person full stop, but man, after reading some KibaHina tripe, i feel like i really needed this...hahahaha

actually i'm a mad shikatemari 'shipper and i'm even getting interested in shikasaku...but this was surprisingly well written, though it gives absolutely NO reasons or background as to how these two ended up together...but that's ok.

hahahaha, the KibaHina poison has DEFINITELY been leeched from my brain now, so thankyou very much for that.

nice work.
Blue chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
-agasp!- I luv Shika/Kiba. Great fic btw. There should more of these! -searches-
Seadragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Aww... How cute... *cough* Anyway, there were a few parts where the words seemed awkward, kind of like they didn't fit. I can't give you a direct example (yeah, I'm pathetic, I know...), but there are parts where your mind definitely stumbles a bit. Other than that, much greatness!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6