Reviews for A Dream For Endymion
momiji-k chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow, that is just beautiful! Fantastic imagery puts the reader inside this wonderful world of their night times shared. Just lovely!
MarvelGirl09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is the story I read when I get stuck in one of my own stories- inspiring, beautiful, and masterfully crafted.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was so indescribably beautiful... It's perfect.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
wow...that was so...poetic and wonderful and AWESOME! i loved it! thanks for the great read. your writing style is awesome! :D
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Beautiful
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Beautiful and simply stunning. I love your descriptive use of words, and your ability to evoke and convey such rich and textured feelings.
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oo.. pretty fic. The way you describe it all, I mean, gives a very ethereal visual of the scene. Lovely. Its been quite a while since I've read your fics. I noticed you've drifted over to Naruto and Bleach. ::sigh:: I tried, but I can't get into Naruto... Maybe I'll pick up Bleach some time... If I like it, yours will be the first fics I read, promise. Good luck with everything and thanks for this fic!
YunCyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
It's safe to say that I am slowly being killed by the sheer sweetness of this story. In a very good way, I might add. *sighs* My fondest wish currently is to write like that. Descriptions that are just right, language that is neither confusing nor understating and with such feeling that it can twang a reader's heartstrings.

Basically, I loved it. Thank you for the great story. :)
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Really, expertly written. I love it very very much.
Isis cw chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I don't have the words for anything else...
Terin chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
a very, very nice peice. elegantly written and quite in character.

keep writing.

Terin
Wing chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This was one sweet story. I loved the descriptions and the realistic portrayals of Heero and Relena...it was nice to see you writing about Gundam Wing! Will there be anymore? Are you gonna continue with that fic that you gave a preview of on your site? i really wanna read it. Anyway, this story was just amazing...really reaching into the deeper depths of relationships and emotions. Keep it up! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
Axa chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
O.o

That

Was

Awesome.

Beautifully done. Best descrptions I have EVER seen. Just- wonderful.
Deactivate chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was so good! I love your stories, glad you decided to write another one!
me chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
aw, that was so touching! beautiful work. nice metaphor! i never thought of it in terms of dreams and the moon and such...great original concept.

please continue writing more like this one!