Reviews for Road Trip
SG1girl chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Aw-esome job. It was perfect!
Nara Merald chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
A very interesting story, though I absolutely can't remember who Barret was!
KaylaKML chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Good chap!...uh WHAT! *cough* sorry :D I tohught I reviewed and was running throguh your stories...for the millionth time and realised I havent reviewed most hehe. Now I am trying to put my own tiny mark on all the good stories on this site that are of my fandoms so you may be getting quite a few reviews soon.

Oh and bravo! ;D
Death By Teacup chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Awesome fic!
Rockin Chick chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Awesome story!
Quinndolynn chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
Definitely DID NOT dissapoint.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
Great ending.
Starr484 chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Nice ending! I don't think that Sam and Jack would jump eachother THE second that Sam and Pete broke up. Congrats on a finished fic!
SGAngeL chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Great Chapter! I think the ending was perfect! Great Story!
jazzyredhead chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
I like this type of ending-that really leaves things open for anything. Nice job!
JamSack chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
So much fun to read! Laughed a lot while there was a really morbid chopping-of-heads sticking-them-on-poles type movie on TV. Got to annoy my brother-in-law a bit. :D lol. Thanks I found it very enjoyable!
spacemonkeylover chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Great ending Macisgate, really great!

And don't worry about you're driving, parrallel parking is a bum-you'll get it eventually (or at least its what I'm telling myself lol)

Sarahx
Revvie-S chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Great chapter! I could imagine the sun coming in the car window, in CA., aahh! Sorry to see this end, but it ended so sweetly. The whole series is very upbeat and enjoyable to read. Thanks! :)
Soccer-Bitch chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
cool last chapter. _
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
woot woot! yeah "changes"!