Reviews for I'd rather be in love
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Ok, usually I really don't do Silentshipping, but this is an exquisite piece of writing which has to be admired for the concept, the structure and the beautiful and impeccably-spelled language. Bravo. Excellent! It's going to my favorites,and I'm adding you on my alerts!
VeryShortMidget chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow, freaking, wow! I absolutely loved reading this fic and I am so glad I actually did read it! Everything was just perfect, everything about it. Thank you!

VSM**
Black Dragon of the Bayou chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Not usually a big fan of oneshots, but I read this one and liked it a pretty good bit. Its a little openended however on who is the paring in the story (im thinking Seto/Seren or Seto/Tea) but thats cool...it makes you think a little bit.

Anyways...good job and update your other work soon...won't you please!
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow, excellent writing but there's only one problem, who are they? you didn't mention who the character. It sounded like it was Kaiba but I'm not sure whose the girl? Anyway it's great. Check out my fics sometime.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I liked it! _
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That... Was... INCREDIBLE!

You have a real knack for this stuff.

I can't tell you how many OSSFs I have planned, just by listening to certain songs. Most of the ideas come to me after just listening to a song once. Then I listen to it over and over as I write the story, to keep the feeling ever-present.

Anyway, I think it was a good idea to leave the girl anonymous. I personally think it's Serenity, but I could see Tea in that part just as easily.

Phila-Del-Phia!