Reviews for Daddy, I'd like you to meet
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Trigon ... giving The Talk.

THAT's a mental image that will be festering for a while.

Also, with his red skin, he should avoid pink polo shirts. Always.

Dang, that was funny! Very dry wit. Good stuff.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hilarious. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so funny! Trigon in a pink polo? Lol but, no lemon? You could have put a lemon in there easy. I'm perv I know but, great story.
detrametal chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
HELL YES! Oh, I can't stop laughing! great work. very well done
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
OMFG! That is so twisted yet AMAZING! Very well done you insane person, welcome to the sister/brotherhood :D
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Very smart Mint Dragon. Please make more storys likr this! Keep the cusing out of the fic's. It ruins the story.

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I am reading this story for the second time and I love it still. this time, where it says [“Daddy,” she said coyly, “I’d like you to meet my boyfriend. This-.” She reached up and cupped Beast Boy’s face gently, “is Beast Boy.” She tilted her head up, and Beast Boy leaned down and kissed her for all he was worth, bringing his hands to rest loosely on Raven’s hips.] just after that I added beastboy saying "With soft and bouncy hair!" like P.C. in Shrek 3 while holding on to Raven. thanks for Reading my review and I would like a response please! _
treeonice chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was SWEET! I'm wearing my new Red and white poka dotted Tank and I just Read a pretty funny story. Sorry with my capitalization issues. My fingers enjoy making capitalization errors so I let them if that's alright with you.
x-adlanta-x chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
i love this please write another chapter plz lol this was so good!
dark-angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
O-O OMG this is...is...is SO GOOD I LOVE IT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVE STORYS EVER! I LOVE U! XXDARK-ANGEL
ohheylizet chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i remeber i read this when i was not a member im glad i stumbled upon it again!
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow. I can't believe I never reviewed this story.

(Which by the way, is absolutely hysterical.)

But seriously. It was just SITTING in my favorites box. For ages.

And I never reviewed it.

(Mind you, it's probably one of the funniest Rae/BB stuff I've come across)

And I call myself a member of fanfiction do net...

:-P

~Queenie~
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw. The end? Phooey.
Zazzie chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh my. Oh my. Oh my GOSH.

THAT WAS SO BLOODY HILARIOUS.

'
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i love it, these fics alwaya make me laugh. you do raven really well! and trigon giving 'the talk'? holy shit, that's scarier than normal...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »