Reviews for Presenting … Lucas Danes?
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 7/22
annoying that its halfway through the story and she is still hiding her relationship like she is ashamed
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 7/22
pissed that they keep having the deadbeat dad be in the picture you actually hurt a kid by telling them to give someone a chance who doesn't deserve it. A kid needs a father but the bio dad doesn't have to be him. If he sucks stop making your be around them that messes them up. give them someone to look up to
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 7/22
i LIKE THE STORY i THINK IT WOULD be shorter if the author didn't use the author note as thier personal diary
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 7/22
LOL WHEN HE KEPT REFERRING TO CHRIS AS THE GUY
Amelia Wolfson chapter 23 . 1/8
Mrs. Kim described as a "kind, funny girl" made me chuckle because she is so not.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/26/2015
Sequel please!
Bob chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
You keep making this rather flawed jump of logic. Luke offering and Rory accepting his offer does NOT mean Rory chose Luke. It means Rory needed someone and Luke offered. In fact for some ridiculous reason they were naming cable guys and Kirk I think without even thinking of Luke. That is NOT her choosing Luke. She does not have to choose or ask Luke that's what makes him such a good guy. And the fact he is overlooked for so long is what makes the love story in the TV program and fanfics so good.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Okay Having lor take foreverrrrrrrrrrr to come clean to rory was sooooooo annoying .It was like the dog from up get distracted by squirrel
gilmoreintraining chapter 50 . 9/2/2013
I loved this story. I really wish you would have finished it or made a sequel, because the ending was almost as disappointing as the last episode of the show. I hope you decide to do a sequel. I would have liked to see the chapter at the cabin. Really great story.
gilmoreintraining chapter 39 . 9/1/2013
I never understood why the town didn't use the movies from the BWR for the movie in the square. It really makes no sense, lol. Great story, I just wanted to toss that thought in.
hfce chapter 50 . 6/16/2013
What a wonderful story this was. So sad to see this end. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ScarecrowMax chapter 50 . 4/9/2013
I completely loved this story! It was well written, and captured all of the characters super well. I did notice the wrong your, and their being used occasionally throughout, but other wise completely fantastic.
Blue-Eyed-Dragon94 chapter 50 . 4/8/2013
That was the best GG story I have ever read and has done what the thousands of stories I have read before and given me the best story idea and the most confidence in a story idea i've had to actually write my own story, so from me to you I thank you.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 43 . 1/30/2013
On the rant letter, I laughed out loud because this story is amazing (even if I am pissed that Jess is gone) and I would love for Chris to die as well.
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »