Reviews for Presenting … Lucas Danes?
Sequel please!
Bob chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
You keep making this rather flawed jump of logic. Luke offering and Rory accepting his offer does NOT mean Rory chose Luke. It means Rory needed someone and Luke offered. In fact for some ridiculous reason they were naming cable guys and Kirk I think without even thinking of Luke. That is NOT her choosing Luke. She does not have to choose or ask Luke that's what makes him such a good guy. And the fact he is overlooked for so long is what makes the love story in the TV program and fanfics so good.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Okay Having lor take foreverrrrrrrrrrr to come clean to rory was sooooooo annoying .It was like the dog from up get distracted by squirrel
gilmoreintraining chapter 50 . 9/2/2013
I loved this story. I really wish you would have finished it or made a sequel, because the ending was almost as disappointing as the last episode of the show. I hope you decide to do a sequel. I would have liked to see the chapter at the cabin. Really great story.
gilmoreintraining chapter 39 . 9/1/2013
I never understood why the town didn't use the movies from the BWR for the movie in the square. It really makes no sense, lol. Great story, I just wanted to toss that thought in.
hfce chapter 50 . 6/16/2013
What a wonderful story this was. So sad to see this end. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ScarecrowMax chapter 50 . 4/9/2013
I completely loved this story! It was well written, and captured all of the characters super well. I did notice the wrong your, and their being used occasionally throughout, but other wise completely fantastic.
Blue-Eyed-Dragon94 chapter 50 . 4/8/2013
That was the best GG story I have ever read and has done what the thousands of stories I have read before and given me the best story idea and the most confidence in a story idea i've had to actually write my own story, so from me to you I thank you.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 43 . 1/30/2013
On the rant letter, I laughed out loud because this story is amazing (even if I am pissed that Jess is gone) and I would love for Chris to die as well.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/24/2012
I liked your story, but I have to say your style of writing was kind of not so great and you might need a beta-reader, because your grammar isn't great either.
FuzzBucket chapter 50 . 8/22/2012
I hated you for that broken up period after the car accident, but I forgive you because of the making up part. I really enjoyed reading this!
FuzzBucket chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
I have to say that I wasn't a huge fan of your writing style in the first few chapters, but you have really grown on me. I really enjoy that you include many of the same scenes and plotlines as the show, it makes me pretend your version of the series is how it actually happened, none of this having to wait 4 seasons for L&L to get together.
walking behind enemy lines chapter 50 . 8/19/2012
this is the best l/l fic ever written i almost creed when the broke up and lorelai was depressed the only story that has ever done that before was noughts and crosses by malore blackman and thats because the main character dies. you need to do a sequel please
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You win. Forever. Seriously. I had just been thinking of writing just such a scenario, but it would've been such a long-haul sort of effort that I didn't think myself capable of it so I just let it sit in the back of my mind to drag it out if need be. And here I find I don't have to do it, because someone else already has!
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »