Reviews for Three Kings
carcturus334 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
doesn't fido and cj know each other they met in the race in the badlands with catalina involved
teiboi chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
This story was sweet there's nothing much too say other than sweet! you've done a great job on this story. Was entertained from beginning to end. Can't wait till next time!
Cky JackAss chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
Yo, nice story.. lav is a great character lol. u prob dont kno who this is but ill give u a clue.. "get me a butter knife"
C.Daywalker chapter 17 . 6/15/2005
Actionmax you are one of the greatest authors that has

ever lived! I'm you and your story as my favorite!
Tesuma chapter 17 . 6/9/2005
I liked it. a lot
GottyKoby chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
ActionMax! DELETE THAT THE TWO NEW REVIEWS FROM CRITISIZE VIRUS! He's doesnt know anything!
DoWriter12 chapter 17 . 6/5/2005
Hey don't listen to that scumbag criticize virus This was a great story, and I can't wait for a sequel.
lordmasterkris chapter 17 . 6/4/2005
Nice ending - the Joey thing at the end especially. Probably the best chapter you have done so far (actionwise) and I hope to read more. Thanks for the special mention too. lol

Only criticism would be - be careful with words like where, were and we're; there, their and they're; you mix em up afew times in that chapter. It's all good though.

Expect a review for every chapter of your other stories too. See ya.
Irisblue chapter 17 . 6/4/2005
Great story ActionMax,spellbinding, and a great ending aswell. This is one girl who cannot wait for a sequel.

Well, it's most certainly been fun! The laughter,

the tears, the fear of inpending doom which most frequently ran through my veins when the GTA boys where in a tight spot- and ofcorse, when at the end it all worked out for them- they could return to their "peaceful" lives free of author influence to add to their pain.

...Im gonna go now...hurry with the sequel!

BYE!
GottyKoby chapter 17 . 6/4/2005
Great ending! I think I'll reread this.
Dominus Noobius chapter 17 . 6/3/2005
That's a great way to end it an awesome story...can't wait for the sequel.
Seth Child Star chapter 16 . 5/28/2005
Haha...poor ActionMax...glad for the update(though you're doing considerably better than me) and rock on!
lordmasterkris chapter 16 . 5/23/2005
No! Only one chapter left! Anyway it's nice to see YOU get brought down to size finally. Not so tough without ultimate control, eh? Looking forward to the last chapter, to tie everything up.
Seth Child Star chapter 15 . 5/22/2005
Haha! Nice to hear the story! I still can't get over the fishheads thing...everytime I think about it I start laughing or smiling! But good work! Rock out and Rock on...Seth.
DoWriter12 chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
Oh man Loc, and Lazlow getting into the action great.