Reviews for Yami Marik and Working don't mix at all
winnie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
hhaha :D Yami Marik doesn't know math? well at least the fifth graders are well behaved, imagine if they weren't... :D I wonder how well he would dance?... ...and Yami Marik scared of Ishizu?.. thats a first! :Dif only you could update us and show how wonderfully he danced... :) amazing story! keep it up!
Sapphire Staliktis chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is awesome! Great visuals!
TheJapaneseWeirdo chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
LOL! That was great! I can't wait till the next chapter! Dance... funny! Great job!
Some Dude chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Fuckass AKA Dustin Klammer, leave Zoe/Yugioh Nutter alone you disgusting perverted pervert! Guys like you make me sick...get a life...

You rock Yugioh Nutter, this story was funny and it ROCKED! YOU ROCK! 0,0

Once again you rock! ,

SOME DUDE *-;
Bijoux chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Er...Zoe...? Are you dead...? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY EMAILS ANYMORE? I CAN CHANGE! I CAN CHANGE! I MISS YOU! , ;-;(Err...sorry if that sounds kinda sus...).

Er...anyways...while I'm here I'll review again...-_-

THIS STORY ROCKS MY SOCKS! Can you update it...? Please...? It rocks...;-;...please... ;.;

Bijoux -
Fuckass AKA Dustin Klammer chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
yu89 85p9u29yub h2yubh89y6h 2y2h6u236y59236yu 26y6 w 3uj9b6b39jpjn 9ub;puby b9n6 56b /b 41 7jb4b 7j47k 7knko i67j37uo3;uij 33hi3yhb 4ub9i3u9ij37uioj 34uion j3inhn 8np9;n77jn 9ij7eniojeyjoioo476k476ok7io;' mokkeikn j 7k 977k i1e0m 9m o890o 0o

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck my

stinking fucking bitchin' Ass bitch.

nn
Luna Rose Sorasina chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
this is a definete fic that has to be continued! it's hilareous! HAHAHAHAHA!
Mattie Silver chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
HAHAHA! update!
Corad and Bijoux chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Bijoux: Heheheheheheheheheh...this is funny! Please update soon! -

Bijoux
Daring Shadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Awesome! I never even thought of Yami Marik becoming a school teacher. There was a few spelling errors in here but other then that it was great! Please please update! Later for now!
MaxMustang chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
You really need to update, this is great so far. Poodles will rule the earth, that was random...
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Lol! I loved it! Update!
Mattie Silver chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
AHAHAHAHAHA! Funny for a first chapter! Update, please! Oh, why don't you make Marik Illiterate(doesn't know how to read)!
Chibi Miss Loki chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hello there! Okay, let me see . . .u should change the word 'frist' into 'first' day of work for Yami Marik. It may mean that u have some spelling mistakes. Like just now, Ishizu said 'Crusing' than 'Cursing'. So u gotta change that somehow, but don't feel this as a flame! Just continue more of the story! With no spelling mistakes. . .Continue more! I think is very interesting!