Reviews for Trousers in the Loft
kristy267 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Soon after reading this I heard the song on the radio and kept saying "He left his trousers in the loft And her lead bracelet lying nearby" in place of the chorus as I sang along lol

Love this! Great job!
Tigermusic chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
liked it...keep it coming looking forward to read more
Smallville fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love the song theme. That is cool.

Smallville rocks.
ShadowCree chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Very funny. Love the rewrite.
LucasBeaureguard chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I have got to hand it to you! Only a genius can take that song and turn it to that! Bravo! I loved it! Call me crazy, but it was just plain hilarious!
Rosel chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This was sweet.
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Very cool.
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
THis story is so funny especilly bcause my absoulote favorite song is Suds In THe Bucket.
LaCasta chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
HAHAHA! That's great.
SunrisingPhoniex chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This story is a great joy to read! I loved the parts like raven-haired nerd, god knows he's a virgin! Very good subtle humour. I will look out for future stories of yours. Good luck, although i know you do not need it!
namjai chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
You almost scared me away with "songfic" in the summary, but I bravely forged on, and was glad, because I got many good laughs out of this! Still giggling about the cows feeding themselves ...
Calisto chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Alright that was good and funny a real good way to use teh song for that episode. IBeen sayin his to lods of people but dont forget to catch tomorrows new smallvill epsisode i hope clark finds out that chloe knows his secret cause that would be so great. AWESOME JOB!
Leica chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This was a cute songfic . I laughed over the hormones gone wild and Lana's and the Kents laments. I think Clark's kind of a dork and definitely has been a super jerk last year or so but thats another story...Thanks for posting it. Enjoyed it.