Reviews for Malibu
AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hey there! In this one, you were missing some punctuation in a couple places, but it was nothing that detracted from the overall flow of the story.

This story was very nicely thought out and executed. I can appreciate the way that you did this cliffhanger here, not many people actually get that right.

Good job.

-AlKahawliQ (100 Proof)
Leeloo Jinn chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow. That really had me guessing different people it could be, but I didn't expect Kevin Nash. First I thought it was X-Pac and then maybe Hunter or Ric Flair. Surprise.

Great one shot, but it does have potential for a few more chapters at least.

Leeloo
p chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
wow that wuz good i wonder if kevin nash does that he is washed up
Latisha C chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hm, well now this was a great story. Too bad it was just a one sot though. It has the potential to be a good multi-chapter fanfic.
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Good Job. It's funny with Blade Trinity and all I assumed it was Hunter, LOL but then again I was wrong and I admit it. Good job though, this may be one I put on the site next.

Lissa
Bye Bye Now chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This is great, I really liked it and I had no idea who it could possibly be. At first my thought was Eddie Guerrero but as I read on I obviously found out that it wasn't.

Kevin Nash? Wow that's interesting. Powerful stuff you got, I'm impressed I mean it's outstanding writing. Not something you'd see everyday, I like different and this is obviously it.