Reviews for Something Beautiful
Obscurite-Asile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love you so very much for this story. It is incredibley cute and the characterisation was correct. I love the dialogue because I always found that hard to write.
Mirumo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was simply ... beautiful. :) Possibly the best Legolas/Gimli fanfic I've read so far, and this means something, because I'm extremely picky about what's written about my fav pairing. I love how you described briefly but perfectly their characters, the context, their emotions (especially Gimli's despair), not to mention that you write masterfully. Most of all, their relationship was brilliantly depicted : something so subtle, so beautiful, so personal, between platonic love and overwhelming friendship ... I guess I don't have a way with words as good as you do, because I fail at describing how much I adored your interpretation of their relationship.

Anyway, very, very well done, and thank you for sharing this.
Shella chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
The title fits the story as well as its subject.
SkyChild chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That's wonderful - a moment of despair and comfort, a moment of calm before the storm, depicted in a great style, greating just the right atmosphere... thanks!
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Another good story and about a pairing I have never read before.. Good job you are goin on my fav authors list
DrarryFan4eva chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
:) Love it!
fly-away-free chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was really good! I don't know enough about LOTR, as I usually read HP fanfic, but I think it was pretty awesome. Gimli/Legolas perfect.
Silverone chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
To be extememly cheesy, that was beautiful. The execution of it was breath taking.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
good chapter

I like the story

Will you continue or not?
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Nice. It stands to reason that Gimli and Legolas have trouble feeling so personally connected to Rohan and therefore have to find some way to personalize the battle for them. A quiet and very lovely story.
Alma's Muse chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
An intriguing story. I really enjoyed the Legolas/Gimli interplay. This series proves to be very promising. I look forward to seeing the rest on your website! Good Work!

Alma's Muse
The Balrog of Altena chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
yep! Legolas and gimli's friendship is beautiful, so very beautiful.

it seems to me that the kiss (even being mouth to mouth) was of love between friends, not lovers. and i liked it this way.

thank you for sharing this fic with us!