Reviews for Shadowed Truth
Emerald Sage chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Holy Cripes!

That is one hell of a cliffhanger!

I still love, absolutely love the story!

Kira Kyuu chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Update please! This story is very unique and i would love to see it continued!
Darkness has the Banished Soul chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
oh yeah in the dead silence of night, nobody would hear the loud panting of a cat...
Blue-Eyed-Snape chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
awsome story keep it up
Momonster chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
oh, what happens next?
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
You must keepthis story going. It is really good
Fried Gold And Butterflies chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
Seriously, you need to update. I love this too much for you to not update. Far too much.
Countess Alecto chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
ooh cool story but it seems you havent updated in ages are you going to at some point?
VB chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I LOVE this story. Update soon please :(
jinfied chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
How strange. How dark. How unlikely, but writing is an escape from reality. I found myself enjoying the plot you've woven (enough to delay studying for a long, long time -;;). I like this new Harry. I liked how you didn't colour the adults in one shade or another, but yes ... enough rambling. Wonderful, amusing story. Hearts. Continue?
Shinigami Ace chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
interesting story... heh heh, acrobats. _ Please write more soon!
Fuzzball2000 chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Interesting story. will you be continuing this?
IP82 chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
It's not completely beleivable for a 12 year old kid to act all the time so perfectly, but I guess it's as good way as any to make Harry more powerful (and much better one than waking up one morning as a god).

I like how you do multiple POV-s of all the acters.

I don't like polarizatoon of characters. You practicly don't have any grey characters anymore - they are either completely good and working for saint Dumbledore, or completely evil and working for Voldemort. At least it seems that way to me.

I like your original idea about the founders still being alive.

I don't like Harry giving away all his secrets. I mean, he was acting, pretending, lying reverently for 4 years and then, he just ruin it all by telling all of his secrets. Not very Slytherin-like thing to do.

So, as you see, this story is kinda black/white for me. Still, I hope you keep posting. I'll definitely be following it.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
I kind of knew it would be blaise, she's often described as the slytherin ice-queen and it just seemed to fit. Great story btw
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 7 . 11/12/2005