Reviews for A child Called It
anna chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Sorting priorties is one thing just remember who you are and what youvneed. People are tidious and petty if they set out to hurt you. Your story is really good and i like the line as well as the feel.
monae31891 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
i like this story dont let what others say stop you from writing i once stopped writting bc of reviews but then i remembered everyone is entitled to their own opinions but the only opinion that matters is yours because its your story not theirs only god can judge you we have no right to bc we are not perfect
Azumigurl chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
cool
ookamikagemiko chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So do you want me to cry now or later? Somewhere is a story called Concrete Angel. Its a songfic with Kags/'Ru. I love those stories. I am adding yours as a new favorite. I think that I like these type so much because there is always a light, always a way out, always someone who cares. It gives me hope that mine is still out there. Abuse is not always apparent. It is not always beatings, and harsh words. They leave scars, but there is some abuse that leaves lasting, hidden scars. Your story gave me a little light. Thank you.
kuntrygurl93 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
HOLD UP. I THOUGHT SOTA WAS WITH SESSHOMARU, HOW DID NARAKU END UP WITH HIM.

GOOD STORY, KEEP IT UP AND I MEAN LIKE REALLY UPDATE SOON!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
keep up the good work
Evil Smurf chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
please please please update
meltchoco chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
I am indeed disappointed that you had left the story hanging like that. Although as much as I wish for you to come back and update this story, I respect your decision.

What I think is that you shouldn't stop writing just because some assholes who don't appreciate the beauty in your writing said some nasty stuff.

I hope(and know) you will continue this story. Some day at least, I hope.

I loved it, and I cannot possibly think why people would hate you for this.

You write beautifully, consider yourself one of the best I've ever read, you left me speechless.

(: Cheers!
Nemo Poison chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
are you going to continue this story, or discontinue it?
DieWhalers chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
awesome! poor kag!
Kelster Smelster chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Love it can't wait for more!

:D
dont-shoot chapter 14 . 2/9/2007
hey amazing story please finish it. I really want to kn ow what happens I hope you get this review and you havent given up on the site completely.

My email is .windex emial me if you need help writing or opinions on ideas you already have.
crystalkistune chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
I believe that your story is actually very good,but I also noticed you havent upsated it in a very long time. I hope you update soon!
hermonine chapter 14 . 12/6/2006
Great chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Spider Rider 14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
nice story please update soon if u can