Reviews for Hello Sunshine
TippyToe Zombie chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
"If I only had a heart" would seem fitting for Jess in the show, Heh Heh Heh! I've never been a big Jess fan, although I do like him in your fanfic. He just seemed like a jerk to me.
soulsurvivor156 chapter 28 . 5/3/2009
Wow.. Well I know I'm a bit delayed in reading this story and all..

But I loved every single word of it. :)

It's exceptionally well written and the way you've orchestrated the character's personalities are genius.

In fact.. I'm kinda hoping to convince you to kinda finish the story off. Though it seems slightly doubtful since the last time it was updated was 2005. So a good 4 years have passed.

But you know what? I'm an optimist. I've been known to confuse someone when they were lecturing me, convincing them that I was the one lecturing them. Also, I've been known to persuade people I've only just met that I'm sane. (Doesn't last for long. My family and friends think I'm certifiable.) So, you never know, I may be able to convice you to continue writing this story, just to tie up loose ends and bring joy to all the people who have ever loved this story. :D

Please please please consider it.

Okay, I'm gonna stop now, cos I've only just realised that I've almost written the equivalent of the last psychology I had to write, that was not a fun day. I think I wasted at least 2 hours of my time, that's 2 hours I'll never ever get back of my life.

Anyway, I rwally am stopping now. Consider it please. :)

Bye. And just one more time,you're the most fantastic to ever roam this earth. (Let me know if that one works.)

Okay. Overshare. Bye .
Shules143 chapter 28 . 6/28/2008
Please dont give this story up its so good I really wanna know what happens with jess and ally and luke and lorelai and the adoption of jess!
I don't have a name chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
I do not watch these shows much (I've never even seen the OC), but this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. This is not the first time I've read this I just kind of like to read good fanfics more than once. You really like that "love people in very different ways joke", don't you.
nicole chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
i must be the slowest person reading this fic, i just realized that when adam bordy was on the show his character dated lane...haha through this whole fic i was like, lane and seth, a weird combo, and then i tried picturing them together and then remember they were together. heh, im so deficient. well anyways, lovely story, i love it, really. i love the o.c. and i love gilmore girls so its nice to see them together
clarembees chapter 28 . 4/16/2006
You must update immeidately! i want to see what happens with all of the kelly road posee!
I've Got A Secret chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
awesome
Skittles6 chapter 28 . 3/16/2006
plz plz plz update soon
iluvtheclash0101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
more! please!

shelby
dm-angel chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
yay! its updated... family is back together. This Ava kid is weird... kool...but weird

update soon!
brokenhalo4 chapter 28 . 12/21/2005
Very good, I can't wait for the next chapter. The movie was Mean Girls. SO EASY! LOL!
CrazyHouse chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
Hey Love the story. Why did you not say that Lorilai was having twin untill she gave brith. I think it would be much less confuseing if you mentioned it earlyer on but still a great stroy. One more thing I did not undersand, was lorilia waring a white wedding gowen or wasn't she. LOve the story.
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 28 . 12/11/2005
Yeah, things are starting to go back to normal! Update soon!

Ava and Jess were talking about Mean Girls.
CrazyHouse chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hey I love your story. It is really great.

Helpful Tips.

* a pregency only lasts 9 months not 10.

just thought that to be useful.

Once again I love this story.
music4mysoul chapter 28 . 12/11/2005
It's really sad that Jess is leaving but I know that he has to do this and the fact that he'll be back makes me feell a bit better. I love Ava, her character is reall intriguing. This chapter, rocks, please update soon!