Reviews for Inheritance: A Halloween Story
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Brilliant story! I particularly loved the vampires' reaction to Superman and the way you ended the story. Poor Giles. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Thanks For A good Read, Short but tightly written.

Peanut Gallery
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nice work.
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Hey DH!

I have recently added you (on to my 'Favorite Author's List and as a result I've been able to read, back-to-back each of your installments of the "Inheritance" series.

And while I feel, and desperately wish, that there could be more, both 'more in the stories' and 'more stories' in general, I like what I've read so far and would love to see and read more. The other thing is, aside from the very small paragraph asking for it, I would like to contribute, at the least, an idea for another story in the series.

The obvious trend to follow is that every 'hero' that you reinvent, "inherits" their status as said hero. Giles and Cordelia being possible exceptions, as they were given rather than "inherited" as Xander, Flash, Kyle, Wonder Woman, and the Bat Clan have. So I made sure to keep that in mind while I was brainstorming this up.

I also felt it important to leave this as a review for the *original* "Inheritance" rather than the latest you just updated or an anonymous e-mail from The Evil Guy.

But I've taken up enough space here, so I'll put the actual Fic-proposal in the next in the series, where it actually became a "series".

;

- Joshua
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
sweet
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
good, byes
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Excellent Willow interior babble before the boo.

Great chapter.

Loved the ending.
TallieCat chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I had a wonderful time reading this story-it was a lot of fun to read! Although I had my suspicions, the ending still took me by surprise. I would love to see a sequel sometime!
Darklight chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Great one like teh hint of Xander being related to Superman, get more fics out.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
THIS WAS A REALY GREAT STORY.