Reviews for Blindsided
jw chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
i like it i agree she should not die id like to see her in a story you now of any
NTwebguy chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I think this was a good start for Clark / Chloe story. You could have a bit of fun with Clark messing with Chloe, trying to see if she knows his secret as she helps him through the grieving process or you could bring Alicia back with a faked death. Just a thought.

Reading a few of your stories has helped me with my writing. I'm still learning how to write things so that it describes what I'm thinking. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Ooh, me does love the Clark angst. Yes, me does. Nice job, although the ending was a little unclear.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I paid my last respects to Alicia too, and, I was very aware it wasn't my best work, either, as I posted it.

But the thing is, watching her character hanging from the rafters was almost like if Lex poured all his singly malts down the drain. So much potential right there in your hands, and what do TPTB do with it? Pour it down the drain.

The fandom wants so bad to give her her just do, but we have so little to work with. Clark didn't even hardly grieve her on the show.

OH, well, I guess I should get around to your fic. I like your version of the funeral, Martha terse, Jonathan absent, Clark teary, the parents no doubt shell-shocked. I enjoyed it.
Rosealinde chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I really like this so far. Please, please go on with it! There's not very many good ClarkChloe fics, but if you continue on with this, it looks like it's going to be great. Please!
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This is great. A beta can catch the one or two typos I saw, but otherwise you have really great writing. Keep it up.
autumngold chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I agree with you about Alicia's death. Just like Smallville to kill off a great character! Why couldn't it have been Jason or Lana? Thanks for the great story!
jayhe chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I was just wondering, the phrase "clark hadn't seen it coming, but he hoped Chloe would", what did you mean by that? What doesn't Clark see coming?

It does suck that Alicia died, I thought that was cruel.

Good start to the story, please keep writing.

-thankyou much.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I like this story, especially the part with Clark realizing that Chloe has a secret. Brilliant!

Please continue this story:):)
Doll chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
It was nice...it felt as a really good prologue to a great story of how Chloe finds out...maybe you should give it a try.
namjai chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Yay! Long time, no new stories! Glad to see you back.

A thousand times agreed on Alicia's death: Last season, I liked her, therefore she had to turn evil in the second half hour. This season, I liked her again, therefore she must die. Sigh.

You captured the mood with some nice turns of phrase here. I liked "the kind of gray sky that makes it seem like warmth is a thing of the past" (it's like that here right now, and the line made me shiver just a little bit more) and "the thought briefly occurred to him that he was only grieving so deeply because Alicia would have wanted him to," which was sad, but rang true.

One issue: On the show Clark made a deliberate effort to make sure Lois got out of town and out of his life. To have him here mentally listing her as someone who's abandoned him comes off as kinda delusional on his part. Then again, maybe that's your intention?