Reviews for Subject to Change
Love thistle storynice to see thus side on darien
UsagiBunny14 chapter 12 . 11/15
This fanfic is amazing! I can't stop reading it! I accidentally read the Fiore Arc first, before I realized that this as the first! But you are an amazing writer and this is now my favorite fanfic! Oh yah, and for the geometry part, that's kind of creepy because I suck in math, we just did that kind of math, and I SUCK at it!
championofjustice27 chapter 33 . 8/15
I just wanted to say that this is my favorite Sailor Moon fic of all time. LITERALLY

I'm pretty sure it was one of the first ones I read almost 5 years ago when I started reading fanfic in general, and I read it over on your google sites, and I remember spending a good week and a half just staying up all night every night reading those first two "Seasons". And then you started Season 3 and I was SO happy but then you haven't really kept up with it (which is fine bc I know real life happens and fanfic isn't your whole world) but I just was so sad.

Overall, I just wanna say thanks for this story, because it really brings back the best memories for me. I actually downloaded them onto my kindle and I'm starting to reread them for the first time in a few years, but I'm not sure if you even check this site anymore for reviews. But, I'm so rambling now. Just thanks for making this thing exist, because I love it a lot. :)
wishwars chapter 33 . 7/28
AHHHHHHH this was so good! I'm amazed at the story you came up with. I loved your characters and no matter how hard it was to read sometimes (poor Serena) I couldn't stop! I hope someday you return and write more :)
jesi ki kage chapter 33 . 7/19
Well this is a really interesting story idea. While there were moments I wondered just what you were thinking, you wrapped up the story quite nicely. Well done. Thank you for writing. -Jesi Ki Kage
OMG... I don't care if you don't like that chapter, that was the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I know those are real cases of things that may happen to people, but I have been known to laugh at the worst times. Between Ami's odd OCD about steppimg on cracks and breaking your mother's back amd spilt ice cream, and Rei's psychotic "RED, RED, RED!" I could hardly catch my breath.
kitty tat chapter 1 . 3/16
This is a hilarious chapter I love it you should make more stories like this
Aquasira chapter 5 . 2/3
Awesome use of Shakespeare!
Thy Coffee Lover chapter 1 . 1/5
Too funny! I really like it. The dialogue flows pretty well, although I do wish all the A/N interruptions weren't there. They disrupt the flow of story and are a bit irritating. Other than that, though, I think it's enjoyable.
rubyalix chapter 5 . 1/1
Omg that was so funny, and good! I laughed so much at the mikeal Jackson being the moon princess xD
Saiaino23 chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
I want more...such a good story!
Azera-v chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
JessaHobbit chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Love it, just love the writng style. You may prefer angst but you do humor well. :)
JessaHobbit chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'll have you know, that my lazy ass logged in to review this story...
I liked it that much. And to find this after all the Sailor Moon drivel i had to wade through to get to this one...-_-
Worth it.
Tbh what caught my attention was your author's note at the beginning. The fact that you don't normally write funny stuff and yet lookit you - effing hilarious.
Really though, the dialogue flows well, not stale or awkward.
The humor is completely natural and something I can actually picture happening as an episode .
Very much enjoy this and look forward to reading more.
The joys of finding a GOOD fic :D
Huzzah and kudos
ameriar chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
At first your fic was really annoying. All that fighting between Serena and Darien. And I really don't like American names from Sailor Moon. But for some reason I kept reading. And after few chapters I was really glad I did so! I couldn't stop staring at my phone and just go to one chapter to another. I love the twist you've put into your story. I've read Sailor Moon fics for at least 15 years now and I'm still ecstatic every time I find sth different and really well written. And that's your story. I assume that Asanuma is really Jadeite and Motoki is Nephraie. I love how you merged anime plot lines with manga and made it into completly sth else! I see you didn't write more stories for other seasons so I can only have my imagination how it all ended. But whatever I imagine will even slightly compare to what you have created! I just loved it! You are truly a fantastic writer! All the best!
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »