Reviews for Subject to Change
kitty tat chapter 1 . 3/16
This is a hilarious chapter I love it you should make more stories like this
Aquasira chapter 5 . 2/3
Awesome use of Shakespeare!
Thy Coffee Lover chapter 1 . 1/5
Too funny! I really like it. The dialogue flows pretty well, although I do wish all the A/N interruptions weren't there. They disrupt the flow of story and are a bit irritating. Other than that, though, I think it's enjoyable.
rubyalix chapter 5 . 1/1
Omg that was so funny, and good! I laughed so much at the mikeal Jackson being the moon princess xD
Saiaino23 chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
I want more...such a good story!
Azera-v chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Love
JessaHobbit chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Lol MIDOL!
Love it, just love the writng style. You may prefer angst but you do humor well. :)
JessaHobbit chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'll have you know, that my lazy ass logged in to review this story...
I liked it that much. And to find this after all the Sailor Moon drivel i had to wade through to get to this one...-_-
Worth it.
Tbh what caught my attention was your author's note at the beginning. The fact that you don't normally write funny stuff and yet lookit you - effing hilarious.
Really though, the dialogue flows well, not stale or awkward.
The humor is completely natural and something I can actually picture happening as an episode .
Very much enjoy this and look forward to reading more.
The joys of finding a GOOD fic :D
Huzzah and kudos
ameriar chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
At first your fic was really annoying. All that fighting between Serena and Darien. And I really don't like American names from Sailor Moon. But for some reason I kept reading. And after few chapters I was really glad I did so! I couldn't stop staring at my phone and just go to one chapter to another. I love the twist you've put into your story. I've read Sailor Moon fics for at least 15 years now and I'm still ecstatic every time I find sth different and really well written. And that's your story. I assume that Asanuma is really Jadeite and Motoki is Nephraie. I love how you merged anime plot lines with manga and made it into completly sth else! I see you didn't write more stories for other seasons so I can only have my imagination how it all ended. But whatever I imagine will even slightly compare to what you have created! I just loved it! You are truly a fantastic writer! All the best!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
...Oh gosh, It's a bit dark
Hatsumi Blade chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Was Serena always this weak?
EternityPrincess chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This Fanfiction is not that bad! I really like how it's not the exact same thing as the anime/manga, and has its own twist to it, while keeping the same elements the original anime story has! Awesome job, especially if this is your first shot at a cheery story. Sugoi no monogatari (Amazing story)!
SailorMoon489 chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
Omg I'm still trying to get over the fact that Darien is now BLIND! but I will continue reading this series and see what happens. Hopefully some kind of kiss from Serena will break the spell... right?
Nikki chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
This is my first sailor moon fanfiction that I have read and I gotta say it is my all time favorite! Well done such an amazing work :) Will be looking forward to season 2 :)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/22/2013
My first ever review, this was soo awesome! Where is season 2 :):):)!
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »