Reviews for Subject to Change
Both Darien and Bunny are extremely annoying in this story always yelling and all that crap. It was funny the first chapter but now it's just irritating. You got them fighting a bit too much and it would've been a lot more entertaining if you had stuck to max one screaming session for each chapter.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 9 . 4/21
Just now I checked when this fic was last updated: 2006. Wow. I guess you aren't going to be reading these reviews, but still ...
I did like Miss Lanai - she's an absolute maniac. I love her crazed screams of "PARFAIT" and calling Usagi the French word for 'morning' and most of all, "FERME LA BOUCHE!"
Also, your references to Sailor Moon being a cartoon/show are hilarious. :)
midnightsnapdragon chapter 5 . 4/21
I loved the classroom scene with the three guys - the Shakespeare-speak made me laugh - especially the ending: "They lunged. Asanuma shrieked. The classroom dissolved into chaos." Man, I love dramatic last words/finishing phrases, and you are GOOD at those!
And the dreams about 'that greedy psycho princess'! BAHAHAHAHAAHHA! You have a gift for making me laugh.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 3 . 4/21
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard! The principal has a psychiatrist (BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH), Motoki's "ohmygodYOU GUYS AGREED ON SOMETHING ARMAGGEDON IS NIGH", calling Ami a 'bluenette' (genius!) ...
Ami: "Oh my, I do believe she's having one of her fits again"
Darien trying to choke Rei for lending the heels
And just ... everything! It's silly, but it's light of heart - I like it!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 2 . 4/21
I'm sorry, I'm just LAUGHING SO MUCH! I forgot to say in my previous comment that what made me laugh the hardest was the "Imma wear high heels tomorrow ..." "NO! YOU WOULDN'T!" thing.
But this is so silly and wonderful, their childish fights and the principal's being nervous around those two and referring to a certain 'spring fling incident'. OooooooOOoOoooOoOohhhh. ... whatever could that be? xD
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 4/21
Oh, yes. This was actually kind of funny, in a silly way - I snorted with laughter quite a few times, especially at 'I stepped on my hair' and that first exchange of insults. Ahahhhahaha! Good job! :)
phillynz chapter 33 . 2/27
i love the banter amongest the group asanumi so funny and darena fun relation i like the way they are in this
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Love thistle storynice to see thus side on darien
UsagiBunny14 chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
This fanfic is amazing! I can't stop reading it! I accidentally read the Fiore Arc first, before I realized that this as the first! But you are an amazing writer and this is now my favorite fanfic! Oh yah, and for the geometry part, that's kind of creepy because I suck in math, we just did that kind of math, and I SUCK at it!
championofjustice27 chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
I just wanted to say that this is my favorite Sailor Moon fic of all time. LITERALLY

I'm pretty sure it was one of the first ones I read almost 5 years ago when I started reading fanfic in general, and I read it over on your google sites, and I remember spending a good week and a half just staying up all night every night reading those first two "Seasons". And then you started Season 3 and I was SO happy but then you haven't really kept up with it (which is fine bc I know real life happens and fanfic isn't your whole world) but I just was so sad.

Overall, I just wanna say thanks for this story, because it really brings back the best memories for me. I actually downloaded them onto my kindle and I'm starting to reread them for the first time in a few years, but I'm not sure if you even check this site anymore for reviews. But, I'm so rambling now. Just thanks for making this thing exist, because I love it a lot. :)
wishwars chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
AHHHHHHH this was so good! I'm amazed at the story you came up with. I loved your characters and no matter how hard it was to read sometimes (poor Serena) I couldn't stop! I hope someday you return and write more :)
jesi ki kage chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Well this is a really interesting story idea. While there were moments I wondered just what you were thinking, you wrapped up the story quite nicely. Well done. Thank you for writing. -Jesi Ki Kage
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
OMG... I don't care if you don't like that chapter, that was the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I know those are real cases of things that may happen to people, but I have been known to laugh at the worst times. Between Ami's odd OCD about steppimg on cracks and breaking your mother's back amd spilt ice cream, and Rei's psychotic "RED, RED, RED!" I could hardly catch my breath.
kitty tat chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is a hilarious chapter I love it you should make more stories like this
Aquasira chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
Awesome use of Shakespeare!
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »