Reviews for Forever
swag-girl2000 chapter 13 . 4/9
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS!IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD!
Oh and can you read my fan fiction its my First one and I would be hounred to have an expert read my story its called "Mulan and
Shang forever" its a little detail on one part butI'm not sure if i should continue can you please please PLEASE! read my story:) :) :D (oh and again I LOVE your story)
(oh almost forgot can you read my story:):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
janethrubionogales chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS FANFIC ITS SO AWESOME, PASSIONATE AND SO FREAKING HEARTRENDING.
YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER 33
Devilishduck chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I didn't think you could do it, but in some twisted way that made sense ya made it work. A very practical, happily ever after, haha.

2Thumbs up
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Oh
My
Gosh

Shang is with CHILD. Oh boy.
Devilishduck chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Thien is perceptive.

Aw, they're really marrying, hey? I don't suppose divorce exists?
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Haha Mulan is ecstatic that she'll never love again? Weird to me but displays a traditional mentality
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hmm, who are they really? Got me guessing...
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I admit when I first saw they'd marry, I was not happy BUT since you've changed the prince's age mannerisms..I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Jade is lying
Kenshin El chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Lol they both cheated on eachother so it's all good. XD
Syalin chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
cute story )
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
loved it, this is my favorite mulan fanfic ever!
moscalover chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

that's exactly how it should be :D

now he knows he's not bonded to jade anymore

the only thing that has be taken care of is jeeki and mulan

then hoping it was jeeki who couldn't get mulan pregnant and it wasn't mulan's body

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!
moscalover chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
They're lying, aren't they?

I hope they are XD

poor Mulan, I hope they meet each other soon
awesom chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
that was awesome but really it was sort of long for a story the chapthers i think were too long i mean really you do really have to put a bucth of work on it.i would suggest that you make another story like that but when they have a kid and it tells about the kids you dont have to put much effert on it just skip to the part about the their kid futher and put more comedy and less drama because i was really crying when i reah the whole story and let me tell you something its really really really really for making the story.