Reviews for Forever
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
Jeeki died? Did I miss something?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
Perfect! They both had relations with others! Now they can move on. And I wouldn't be surprised if the maid he happened to kiss was none other than theaid who had loved him all her life. Oh. My request was answered and I hadn't even thought about her.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
It amazes me that Bao, a playboy, likes someone, like LIKES someone who is as spoiled as her. Also,.he's the ticket out of thatess, I think, now to bring in ANOTHER O.C. for Jeeki and eveyting will work out fine
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
I only found the letters "a,d,e,g and s". Of course, I couldn't figure out anything but I did look
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
A catfight between men?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
First up, the homework problem is SO real. Also, will Mulan be able to get pregnant? And I was PRAYING that Jade didn't get pregnant. Sigh.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2017
I may just be weird but have they had children yet? With their fianc├ęs? Also, Jeeki and Jade are PERFECT for each other. And Made called him Shang, not Shing.
AIMEEMORGAN2400 chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
omg that was amazing at first i thought it was lame then it changed so mach love it
AIMEEMORGAN2400 chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
omg so whats gonna happen to mulan and her husband
AIMEEMORGAN2400 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
dude really he loved mulan so far i no like
Shira-Ichigan chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS!IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD!
Oh and can you read my fan fiction its my First one and I would be hounred to have an expert read my story its called "Mulan and
Shang forever" its a little detail on one part butI'm not sure if i should continue can you please please PLEASE! read my story:) :) :D (oh and again I LOVE your story)
(oh almost forgot can you read my story:):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
janethrubionogales chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS FANFIC ITS SO AWESOME, PASSIONATE AND SO FREAKING HEARTRENDING.
YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER 33
Devilishduck chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I didn't think you could do it, but in some twisted way that made sense ya made it work. A very practical, happily ever after, haha.

2Thumbs up
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Oh
My
Gosh

Shang is with CHILD. Oh boy.
Devilishduck chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Thien is perceptive.

Aw, they're really marrying, hey? I don't suppose divorce exists?