Reviews for Finding your Soul
Alex Litwiller chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This chapter thoroughly confused me at first
Peachpidon chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I've read your two great stories in two days and I must admit that they're great ! I have enjoyed them very much !

Well sure they're not actuality anymore but I felt like sending a review anyway. Good job

Even if some plot elements have been seen from miles away ;)
FTEcho 4 chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Hmm... that was fun. Although, personally, I like Link/Saria better, but I don't deny that this story was good. There's a lot of errors (for example, every time you used the acronym for the One Right Way you used OWR. That's... that's wrong. You should have noticed that at some point, really.) in your grammar and syntax, but the story, the real meat of the story, is good. I was enthralled by Tales of a Lost Kokiri, but I didn't review because I was too busy reading this one post-haste. I wish Link and Saria had been in it, but... oh well, it was a very good story anyway. I like your version of Zelda/Sheik, and the connection between them. And the coupling was, admittedly, weird, but it also fit. So I liked it. I'm going to keep reading your stories, but I hope Link and Saria are in another one.

AllanC chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
i kinda like your description of Hyrule. It seems more "real".
Infernal Flame Zero chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Can't believe i found this story after a year, i guess i was bound to read it again lol
Hasabusa chapter 14 . 4/20/2007
This was a great story! I think you write creative stories! I read ToaLK as well and I really enjoy reading your work.
Ocaj chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Alright, again, A great story, a GRAND story. Love the plot, the relationships, and the way you portray Malon.

The only bad thing about your stories are the spelling errors that show up here and there. I reccommend reading your story atleast once before posting it.(I don't know if you already do that. If you do, concentrate on the spelling from time to time.)

Thats about it really! Keep writing!
Soul-Emblem chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
You should know why if you read new reviews from your past stories.
Hiei17 chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
Well miss Pata Hikai, again you've written another well put togeth story. I like these chapters and the bad ass attitude you gave Impa... and of course the girl on girl action. Like you said, who cares that it's the same sex... it's love right? Any way, the final chapter where Sheik/ Zelda confronted Andire... that was genious... well I guess that's it... I'm off to read another one of your fics... later
Brain chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
Woah I never knew you finished it. Wow what an ending, a great story with lots of orginal people and everything. The Fate of Andire was very interesting, you never clarified but it seemed that at the very end he realized what sort of person he was. You could almost pity him, Almost.

Excellent writing as always. I look foward to more Kasuto and Zelda stories in the future. Maybe if you do Oracle of Ages you can include them since if you play the second game with the code from the first oracle game Zelda appears in the second game.
Scharb chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I don't think I've ever read a better Zelda fanfiction than this. Although the Zelda/Sheik thing was slightly awkward at first, it really turned out great. Excellent plot, excellent character building, excellent writing style... best thing I've read in a long time.
Bryony chapter 14 . 12/3/2005
The way you made Kasuto and zelda interact with each other was purely brilliant, I loved malon's remarks and how she always had something to say, but what about her empathic connection thingy, when do Zel and Kas find out about that?

You didn't say what happened to Andire, what was his punishment? death?

I cried at several points through the story, you really show emotion well in your story's. I shall read this over and over again, this truly was the best story I have ever read.
KoalaKiller chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
G'day fellow Zelda Fan.

A very interesting, and thoughtful Zelda fanfic series you have written here. These days I don't keep a lookout for new Zelda fanfics as most are the overly used Link/Zelda pairing which I've come to hate with a passion. Its very hard to find good stories that Malon plays a main role in and I'm happy that I foudn this little gem and look forward to more of the same if you keep on writing on this timeline.

Anyways, reading your profile page I thought I might throw in my 5 cents. We all have our favorite pairings (I have two), and though I respect all pairings, I always cringe at the Saria/Link one as it warps Saria's character. She is, after all right from Link's birth to his 10th birthday, he's mother-figure and best friend. She has a childlike wisdom with her many years of life and its hard to realisitically see her view of Link change.

But anyways, its nice to see though that some Zelda authors aren't affaird to write yuri stories as most same sex Zelda fanfics are only Yaoi. I myself enjoy reading and writing yuri as I've been writing it for years and hope you continue to use it in your upcoming stories.

For your future stories, you should look at other Fantasy anime like Slayers, as it has a very useful solid magic system, the many spells and summoning spells would be interesting to see in the Zelda world.

I would have recommanded you a Zelda author that I would believe to be one of the best ever, but sadly Post Rapture profile had for whatever reason been taken down some time ago. His three mege series, one each based on Saria, Zelda and Link are most reads and maybe they still can be found on some search engine parhaps.

Well, that's all for now, look forward to more of your work mate, good job and I'll give it two paws up.

Ri2 chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
Aw...a happy ending for all! _

Except the bad guys, of course. XD
Warrior of Virtue chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
You've impressed me yet again. I do hope you will continue this series. It is vastly entertaining.