Reviews for True Soldier
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm your fan.

Just because you inverted their positions and made all the pain feel better.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ah, that was fantastic. Awesome characterizations, even down to Venus being a leader. I really love your writing style.
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It's nice to read stories that show Rei's loving side. Beautifully written, of course.

Well done.

merangelgal chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Very very nicely written. Great insight.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I read this a while back so I'm surprised I didn't review this. I just love this, it epitomizes the Usagi-Rei friendship.
xGekkeiju chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is the second one-shot I've read of yours, Dejana Talis, and I'm quite frankly afraid to read any more of your work. Both of these are so perfectly written that I don't see how a third piece, even your own, could compare. As a big fan of the Rei-Usagi friendship and a believer in the subtleties of Rei's attitude towards Usagi, I really think that you got into Rei's head and portrayed her accurately. Not only that, but you portrayed Usagi as more than a blithering love-struck idiot directly and, even more importantly, indirectly. It was really touching to see that Rei felt that Usagi was worth so much - because Rei tends to think logically before using her emotions. Protecting Usagi was always her duty, like it or not. Calling Usagi an idiot was simply true, and a way to keep her on track. But even so, Rei feels that she and the others couldn't go on without her love for them, and she feels guilty every time she bad-mouths her friend. You've really nailed Rei's character in this one-shot, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for the great read. If I get the courage to brave more of your work in the future (and I'm sure I will soon because my interest in your work goes beyond the irrational fear that you cannot compare to yourself!), then I shall. Furthermore, I will review any piece of yours that I read - because anything half as good as this deserves a review.

Keep up the flawless writing, the wonderfully accurate characterization, and the deep emotion. You'll go far.

Goddess Althena chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I really do love your one-shots. You have a great talent for delving into the emotions of these beloved characters. Your words flow so effortlessly, and I truly admire your unique conceptions. Don't stop writing, you're a gem!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw, that was very sweet! I love stories like this. :)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Amazing. This was almost shoujo-ai, and yet it wasn't at the same time. I liked the way you offered a fresh insight into Rei's personality, well done. Keep up the brilliant work!
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Rei Firestar chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Ravenfur chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Kawaii. Adorable. Very adorable. A Shoujo-ai, yet not. I like this... Kudos, and highly reccomended.
ms chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
ok i read it again and this time i got a little teary eyed. i love this 'story.' my favorite one shot.
RPGfangirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
right the copyrighted stuff was...strange, but anyway great story, you stayed with the character's true personalities, i'm impressed