Reviews for Sailor Moon T
Fears Unspoken chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Dear god what happened? Come on you can't just leave it like that.
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Hey, cool. Although I don't see any resemblance between robin and mamoru-kun... oh, and hey, you might want to put a name conversion chart at the start of a/all chapters... not just dub/original for sailormoon, but original/new for the titans crew. yeah, okay, bye!
firecaster-hikaru chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
i like your story. i hope to read more stories written by you, however i have a question. when raven was ready to leave, was it just me or was there something going on between raven and starfire? cuz it looks as if starfire has feelings for raven.
Gohan Strife chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
For those of you who read the reviews of my story:

I am currently re-writting this story, as well as some of my other ones. This story will change by making it mostly SM, and having the TT version an alternate universe, where I will take the characters of TT and place some of them in the Japanese Environment of Tokyo... I will also do some more research on SM, until I have most of the storyline down, so I can give a specific time of where along the story and just when this would occur.
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
So cool! I noticed some inconsistencies with the SM characters and what is canon, but I'm not gonna nitpick... After all, this is a fanfic. I'm happy that you got Puu's attack right, most people have her screaming it, when it should be whispered... Okay, that's it from me!

- Rayna _~
ray1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Impressive. Good way of filling in the blanks. Question, are the other Titans going to appear in the story, or are they only going to be in flashbacks?
ray1 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
Raven, in a school uniform? Oh, the insanity that shall occur. Great chapter.
Yuki Suichi chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
I have one simple thing to say, don't stop writing this fic, i have to say i'm sucked into this one... please keep up the good work.
ray1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
I like it! It's a good beginning. I hope the rest of the story is just as good.
Izzy chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
I like the titan/sailor moon thing. The story is really interesting there is just a couple of things: in order to become a meteorologist you have to go to university so Ami could become a tv weather girl but not an actual meteorologist (they are different), it's a very evil program filled with physics so I felt I had to tell you this. Also it's MakOto not MakAto. And in reference to the first chapter Robin in the cartoon is actually Tim Drake but you have to watch for small details in order to find this out, like in one of the Red X episodes (the one where he returns and its not Robin) Beast Boy comes up with theories as to who he could be and one is that Jason Todd (2nd Robin) had returned also within the series of Batman cartoons where Titans would fit in would be after Tim arrived and Dick was already Nightwing. Yeah I should get a life. But I really do enjoy the story.
Xion Glydus chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Well...even though it's the same person again...atleast now you have two. _

Liking the story so far.
Xion Glydus chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Hey, cool, I think I'm your first reviewer.

Now, to tell you the truth, I don't like Sailor Moon (the character or the anime) one bit. Although I have to say that it makes for one intresting crossover. I personaly think making a story and crossing over two very unlikely worlds is a great idea and should be used more often.

Keep it up!