Reviews for cheerio my deario
DokiSister3 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Can you please continue! I would like to know more! I would like it if you continue more :D
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 16 . 9/9/2009
hn
IsabellaRosa chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
Gah tragedy. This is really excellent and cracktastic. are you gonna continue it?
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
Fuck. That was the strangest thinie I have ever read...

But it was good, I guess.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
Hi there! GREAT FIC!

Kyo as UKE is UBER HOT! At first I was really sad for Kyo cause he's life was like a total HELL with Yuki threatening him about pretending and all the stares and glares he has to endure! He also got beaten by Haru and he didn't do anything wrong! It wasn't even his fault! But I agree about him looking more girly than Yuki when it came to the clothes! *drool* He's SO HOT! Poor Kyo... He can't keep pretending and it's hurting him but things seems to suddenly be brighter with Ayame! I really can tell that he cares! The way he's always there and how Kyo feel safe with him!

Bwahahahahahahahaha! So now finally, Yuki has realize that he loves Kyo! The guy's too blinded to even notice from the start! Now he's suffering cause Ayame and Kyo are together and is trying to win him back! But... trying to rape Kyo is going to make the him get as far away from Yuki as possible... Yuki should try what Ayame did... being there when he needs him... comforting and understanding... XD

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE! PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! PLEASE WITH PUPPY EYES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE UPDATE! _
The Alice of Shredd chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Hey, are you ever going to finish this fic? It's like my textcrack... but it's been so long since you've updated!

Au revoir...
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
xD Cracktastic is what this story should be categorized as. 8D I absolutely love it! Thank you very, very much for writing this. 3 Until next time~!
maybethedreamisdreamingus chapter 16 . 3/5/2007
Whoo! PLOT TWIST! More yaoi please!

And the poetry in the beginning chappies was astounding in its awesomeness. Like inane rambling made art.

Officially addicted to this fic.
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 16 . 11/18/2006
I started to like the story alot...but...too much weirdnessmade me dislike it

it's not that it's all bad - but I dislike that much weirdnes.

Still, I hope for you to update!

I like reading some weird stuff at times so yeah

just - put in sweet things pwease? *puppy eyes*

I think about writting some ayame/kyou thingiej...thnks to you ...

.. only the weirdest on earth can make me come up with something like that!

anywho; hopefully I find an update soon!

byebye )
foxy crimefighta chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
[ “Like, oh my god, no way.” ]

;D

&& 'nother lovely chapter, yup.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
LOL. ah, i love this. :D

& i love the chapter title, too.

[ end of the world? ]
CONNIE chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
that is sick and twisted and so very wrong...i love it
XSora-ChanX chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
NOT TWILIGHT ZONE MUSIC! NO! MY DAD'S BEEN WATCHING A MARATHON OF IT SINCE THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY! DAMN THAT MARATHON TO THE BOWELS OF AKITO'S BEDROOM! Heh. Yeah.
XSora-ChanX chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
HEY I'M FROM TEXAS AND WE DON'T EAT WOMBATS OR MARRY OUR COUSINS OR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OR WHATEVER! Funny, anyway. Just that thing really sucks.
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
teh Nikki-cole: omg... love it! you are brilliant for a flipping 11 year old! (Chipmunk: 13!) yeah whatever... i never knew 11 year olds could know that many sexual jokes! (Chipmunk: *glares* 13 YEAR OLD!) i am 17 and i doubt i could fit in that many jokes in one chappie! lmfao... ahh... u had me laughing for like... *checks time... holy shit... 2:44am... umm... heh... since like 10-ish... i was talking to people... thats why it took me so long to read all of it... i mean... you are talking to the chicl that read the 5th Harry Potter in 13 hours! (Chipmunk: she lies... it was 15 hours... 13 hours for the 4th one, which was also 100 pages shorter...) *strangles Chipmunk* . twas 13 hours (Zombie Chipmunk: 15!) *sets Zombie Chipmunk on fire* ... okay... as for the reason i am writing, besides telling you of your brilliance... HURRY UP AND POST A NEW CHAPTER! PLEASE! (Burnt Zombie Chipmunk: She tells you this yet she doesn't post on her Harry Potter slashie more than once every few monthes even though the chapters are only about 9 pages long on MicrosoftWord in 10 font... pathetic bastard...) *revs chainsaw* I just posted today... er... now yesterday... and it was my longest chapter yet! Not to mention it was rushed because my fans complained to me! So HAH! (Bloody Burnt Zombie Chipmunk: oww... anyways... yeah... this time she is telling the truth... for once... *ducks baseball bat*) wait... did you just... agree with me? *sets down bat* (BBZC: ... yes? *winces*) OMG! CELEBRATION! COOKIES AND FUN FOR EVERYONE! (BBZC: hey that rhymed) DON'T DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE! KILL EVERYONE! .

O.o' i wrote all that? wow... k i'm done... hopefully this will inspire you to write for your lovely fans .