Reviews for Meet the Feanorians
Dee chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Re Chapter 3.
I don't know how many of you have ever watched "Death at a funeral" the English version because one of the characters was acting that way. So funny.
Also, the way Feanor embarrassed Maedhros at the dinner table and Maedhros leaving the dinner table reminds me of the Austin Powers movie (The spy who shagged me,I think?) when Dr Evil's son throws a tantrum.
Dee chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Funny. That's the only word that comes to my mind when thinking about this story.
bluechicken chapter 3 . 4/20/2018
Lmao XD
I think that elves are married when they first slept with each other though.
bluechicken chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
Good job!
Hey, I really wanna know who's on Morgoth's Top Ten to Kill list! You can actually write something about that!
bluechicken chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
It's...hard trying to make sure my mum doesn't hear me laughing.
Wow, just, wow
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
After watching Game of Thrones, I appreciate this type of wedding crashing even more!
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
This is brilliant! :))
fantasychica37 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
And what were Fingon, little Aredhel and their younger brother Argon doing while their parents were away in chapter 3? Did Fingon have to be the babysitter? Did Maedhros run to their house? Were Aredhel and Argon being crazy little kids?
fantasychica37 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Couldn't stop laughing the entire time!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
More!
TMX Archives chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was hilarious! Ah, if there's anything better than a gathering of the Finwe clan it's a gathering of the Finwe clan with copious amounts of alcohol and questionable substances thrown in. Don't despair, Fingolfin; Fingon's powerful vocal chords will come in handy someday, as well as the ability to climb great distances in order to reach Maedhros. Quick question: who is the Evil Stepson?
FireFly07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'll start off by listing the Most Genius Lines.

"All right, hold 'yer horses, Pops!"

"Bloody hell," Fingolfin muttered, turning and stalking into the bathroom in search of a sedative.

We cannot let the Evil Stepson succeed in supplanting our line!"

"Yeesssss, little offspring, Daddy knows how naughty you've been!

"May Morgoth the Supreme Slime burn in hell for all eternity! Bottoms up!"

Amazing. Had me LOLing too much! ahhhh! XDXDXD actually, I was seriously creeped out by the extensive TurgonElenwe (but that's probably just because I fangirl him.) BUT THE REST IS UTTER GENIUS it's so OOC but that's what makes it amazing! *grins drunkenly like Feanor*
Crimson Cupcake chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
WOOOOHHHH xDDD We need more drunken Feanorians! Or...Finwe-ians? No? Never mind xDD I feel sorry for them all xDD Except Feanaro. He had it coming 8DD And this made me start supporting Findekano/Maitimo (or vice versa, idc), which I have stubbornly been refusing to support since I heard of it xD Poor Maglor. Poor poor POOR Maglor.

"All rise in the presence of the Supreme Cosmic Genius!"

PFFFFFTTTTT FEANARO IS SO...LOL! Oh, and two other quotes I really loved:

"Wife! Offspring!"

"Why the hell does he call us 'offspring'?"

HAHAHAHAHA. I personally don't think Feanaro would ever do that xDD But...wife and offspring...LOLLLL It's just so like him xDD
GwennielOfNargothrond chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
xD 24 hours after reading the first chapter I'm still laughing at it. half the scool day I giggled at this absolutely hilarious fic and as often as I've thought how horrible Noldorian family reunions probably were... this was worse. which made it better, or the best to be exact.
Lady Almaren chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Oh man! That was hilarious! But I'm strangely reminded of a family reunion a few years ago. I still have nightmares sometimes.