Reviews for Fools with Starry Eyes
"I am not your servant, so do not tell me what to do."
Yet he writes off his letterstomach with 'your obedient servant'
Horseland123 chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
I'm sorry but I laughed a little when I'm picturing Erik hugging Meg and he's in a moment and all and then suddenly pushes her away like he was some two year old and broccoli. I liturly said. "Bipolar" out loud
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
OMG, I LOVE YOU!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
(moans)
Why can't he look at ME like that?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
(sniffles)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
(chokes on hotdog)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
(laughing hysterically)
I really, REALLY love your review songs!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
(laughing)
Oh, Erik, what on earth have you gotten yourself into this time?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
(sighs dreamily)
I wish Erik would serenade me in real life, and not just at the end of a fanfic as a plea for more reviews!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
LOVE thr review song!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved the parody of think of me, so cute and funny, great rhyming, oh and great chapter!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Hands smelling like death... I know it's in the book but that's just awful. Creating a character and saying his hands smell like death - poor guy. (Does that mean his hands smell like graveyard dirt or dead bodies or something?)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
For your song and dance I shall review. That's the most adorable "please review" thing I've seen so far on this site.

Erik's note would have sounded better if it said "return my mask to my possession" instead of "return my mask to myself".

Also having "so I will not have to harm you" and "to have to do harm" are a bit awkward with how close they are together. Swapping one of the "harm"s to "injury" would flow better.
For example: "...so I will not have to harm you, or your mother. I assure you that I am excessively fond of both of you, and it would grieve me great to have to cause injury to either of you charming Girys."
Stansa chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
It was realy good Plez wright more!
euphrasiee chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Wow! This was awesome, I read it in one day! I just got into E/M and this was AMAZING.