Reviews for Orobouros
JustBrowsing chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Kinda reminds me of this book called "Reincarnation" By Suzanne Weyn. If you can, read it, it's good. Promise.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I know it's been years, but this is such a interesting take on those two. It makes perfect sense.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
An orobouros is a snake/reptile eating its own tail, isn't it? A fitting name.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Gosh darn, I wish this was a full length story based on their latest incarnations (the abused boy and sweet girl). Beautiful, like all your pieces, and heart breaking. I especially liked the significance of the line, "...in the time before memory." :'
NobleWarren chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I read this twice to really understand the scope of time passing. I'm ashamed to say that the magnitude of the story took me time to conceptualize internally. It was equally good with either reading. The first tense and exciting, the second revealing and even more empassioned with deepened understanding. I needed to write you a review to let you know how much I love the piece. I normally ignore anything with less than 20,000 words but I stumbled here on accident and it has changed my entire perception of short stories. I see now that the length doesn't have any bearing on the scope of the story being told or the fullness of the characters. I am going to read this a third time for a technical understanding of the method of story telling now. I want to be a better writer and you have shown me that I still have much to learn and so here I begin.
A Really Big Idiot chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very nice! This piece of fiction really inspires me to write my own!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh? That was great! The idea of reincarnation seems a lot interesting, but meeting your predecessor is just waaay .
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It was very original. I liked it.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this was different but i really enjoyed reading it! good job
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Shit that is depressing. Your eternal companion will always kill you. Sure something to look forward to in life.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Very angsty but very good. Definitely being faved.
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I like the plot here heh. It's nice and I haven't seen anyone write like this before (:
ArcanaWolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i like this even though its sad. it remind me of one of my poems i have posted on here lol. good going
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
thats sad but i likes it :3
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
*sniffle* So cute and so sad and so horrible and so god...D: