Reviews for Baby Steps
TheKillingJar chapter 1 . 1/8
This is literally one of the most riveting pieces of fanfiction I've ever heard. I'd go as far as to call it my favourite. Though this was written in a drabble-esque format and about the length of an average one shot it still displayed the gradual growth of a relationship so very exquisitely. Not to mention tendershipping The Cure, that's my definition of perfect. That reference made me so happy. When I first read it I assumed Bakura put the lipstick on himself but with a reread I took note of how he didn't seem too pleased about and now I think Ryou did it for his own amusement, which is a rather adorable mental image.
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yeeeee that was cute.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aww..I love this. Totally tendershipping. Well written
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aw. owo
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*dance* something original! ;)

brittney
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like this a lot-partially because it's very similar to how I would have ended the actual series, and also, you know, because it's nicely written.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I think this is great. A new twist on bakura getting his own body, and an entirely believable one.
ani chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
oh my ra! someone's actually covering this aspect of getting his own body. i can understand how it could and couldn't happen this way, but i really love that you went so far, even with bakura getting so frustrated as to consider suicide. it really works.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I especially was drawn in by the line 'I will choose how I live'

and the line 'I will choose how I die'
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
:) I liked that.. I think it's cool... :* lol
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I loved the bits about Bakura's past, that was amazing.
LynLin chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
cute! I say that a lot..
C-CHAN chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow...impressive!
The Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
that's cute and that's probably what would happen... _
435177 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I like the style of writing this was done in; very few words, but they said a lot. I like that.