Reviews for A New Era: Prequel
cherry chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
very sweet!...these feels so good in my heart!..i always imagined such sweet gestures of this two lovers and you did fail to give it to me...i wish to read more of the stories you made!..keep it up!
Bunnyfire chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
awww sooo SWEET! Amazing job keep it up :D.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Oh wow...just wow. I'm amazed. I absolutely adore this story.
greEntea chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
*squeaLs and meLts into a pudDLe*.. aww. this was the sweEtest fic i've ever read.. it's so.. so.. So.. SWET!.. -
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
What a great installment. Very in character and adorable. I love the agony they both go through when Kenshin thinks a miai is being arranged. You did a great job having Kaoru finally just come right out with her feelings. A very sweet seduction.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I am glad you decided to write how the couples got together. It was nice to have the Megumi/Sano flashback. It is alos easy to imagine the Megumi would have master plans for getting K&K together.
Ravin Wolf chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
O_O AW! Odorokubeki! KAWI! That was so kawii! I liked the end, it was kawii but it made me laugh all the same! Wonderful fic.
ablewanderer chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
An excellently written fic-

Asuka-chan
h chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Hwo is speeled how
Sarah chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
GREAT story! I loved it! Thanks! Sarah
SJ da Griffin chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
(wolf ears perk up) OOh. (chuckles into fingertips) I like!
Ai-Chan chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
That was all too cute! D And then came Kenji...
Katala21 chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
kawaii! and so, so sweet! _
Reiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
It's so beautiful! Really great! I love it!
azuka chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Konnichiwa!

so beautiful. *sniffs* i really, really love it. *tears welling up* i mean, it's them together, it's too beautiful. *shakes head* i love them both so much.

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER ALWAYS! I LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE THE AUTHOR! *cries loudly*