Reviews for Dark Lady
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Cool. That's the type of thing Olivia would do.

That song rocks too. I love Cher personally some of her songs could change the world, but I couldn't remember this one, gypsies,tramps and theives kept coming to mind but I remember it now and that just made it even better. (I think secretly everyone loves Cher - If I could turn back time (LEGEND))LOL. Good work!
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This story is pretty cool for a one-shot. And don't feel bad-I listen to Cher too and I will be 15 in November. Great work!

Raptor-Wolf
garretelliot chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Personally I hope you keep writing this kind of thing and ignore insulting reviewers. I get nightmares from the show sometimes too. Adult survibor syndrom is my name for ti but I find the show and this fan fiction helps me work through some of the crap. Please keep on with your work. By the way this is my favorite cher
Rockbird chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
"So let me make sure I have it straight: you no longer watch SVU, you know that no one cares about your stories, any future SVU stories you might write will probably make fun of the show, and this is a song-fic for a Cher song, even though Cher isn't your favorite and you think almost everyone dislikes Cher. That about right?"

I realize my stories aren't great literature, I write them because I find writing theraputic, I post them because I know I enjoy reading others' stories, and also because I hope to recieve some feedback on my writing (rather than my notes) so that I can imrpove. When I say parody, I don't mean cannon bashing, I mean a little lighthearted fun (some of which will be directed at fanfiction, including my own)(I realize my own writing can be way over the top much time)

Just because Cher isn't my favorite signer, it doesn't mean I hate her. Her music suits my mood sometimes, and I didn't say she's horrible. I don't care if other people listen to her or not, I had an idea, I wrote it, voila.

"What an utter waste of a reader's time. "

Then why'd you read it? and futhermore, why'd you waste even more of your time reviewing it?

"Your "author's" notes are just insulting to the readers."

No offence intended with the author's notes bit. If insults were intended, they would have been directed at specific individuals. I have nothing against fans of the show, I just find that watching it has a tendancy to give me nightmares. The actors are good, the writing is good, the details are just a bit much for me sometimes.

"If you insist on posting stories, please write about something you care about and leave the SVU stories to the people who love writing them and reading them."

I insist on posting stories, I also insist on posting stories about whatever characters suit my mood. I do care about the characters from SVU, it's just that sometimes the episodes are too graphic for me. I enjoy reading SVU stories, just not the more disturbing ones. (my poor young mind just isn't equipped to handle some of it just yet)

Wow... I can't believe I just justified all that with a responce. C'est la vie, oui? If you just needed to vent, that's fine, I hope you work out whatever's bothering you. If you were genuinly flaming, at least have the guts not to hide behind anonymity, I wouldn't stalk you and exact revenge, I promise.
Kuroi-Hoshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I really enjoyed this and I do care. I'd like to read more of your work. You write really well and descriptive. Your not the only one who listens to Cher. I'm thir-teen and I happen to listen to her on and off. (Her voice annoys me at times.) I really liked it. It was sad and almost meloncholic. It was beautiful in one word.

) Never stop writing!
txrose chapter 1 . 2/9/2005

What an utter waste of a reader's time. Your "author's" notes are just insulting to the readers. If you insist on posting stories, please write about something you care about and leave the SVU stories to the people who love writing them and reading them.