Reviews for Love, Daisies, and Troubadours
kaleymac chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
just found this story and read all of it i loved it

update son!
middiegurl08 chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
OMG! This is amazing! I don't know how I missed this story but it's absolutely amazing! lol I started reading and I couldn't stop until I was finished with all of it so far. So you have to update sooner than 78 days! I wann know what happens next! I wanna know what Jason does. And Sonny. And Courtney. I wanna know all of it so update sooner than soon!

middiegurl08Jess
Caitlin chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
great story please keep going and update soon!

are u going to have more mob problems and please if u make it to the wedding please don't go through the wole carly getting kiddnapped!

love ya and the story

* Cait*
Rheanne chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
Oh Journey angst! I forgot how much I loved this story and am so glad that you finally updated. Lets see, Carly was probably my favorite part of the whole chapter. I love that somehow she (in all her zany goodness) is always the voice of reason. The Journey scenes held the just the right amount of emotion and restraint. Of course I'm sad that Jason was not there when she woke up, but I'm sure you have the perfect scenario worked out and I won't be sad for too much longer. I actually prefer it that it just didn't end happily ever after. I mean, where's the fun in that?

SuzieQ8487 chapter 10 . 7/12/2005
Nicole! I'm so proud of you! I know how hard it was for you to come up with this chapter, and it came out great. Really, I was very impressed!

My favorite lines were probably the simplest ones in the whole chapter, but to me, the most meaningful. They packed the most punch.

"He hadn't said I love you. He hadn't said goodbye."

Carly's got a plan huh? I can't wait to read all about that!

Wonderful update. I can't wait for the next chapter of LDT!
Eaglesgirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
!

(end of comment)
Leanna R chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
You better not wait another 70 something days to update again. 1 sounds like a better number. Or even less than that is always accepted and encouraged. This is such a great story, but I can't believe that Jason would just walk out on her like that. Well, actually, I can. That is such a Jason thing to do. He needs relationship advice. But we all love him anyway. Anytay, he had better have a good reason as to why he just left her while she was sleeping. If not, I'm going to go into the computer, find him, and beat him with a stick. Is that possible? Anyway, I absolutely love your story and I can't wait for another (quick) update (sooner than later).
Splendor734 chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Hm ... you're not worthy of a review but I'll give you one anyway :)

78 days huh? That is a really long time. Scary even BUT with this update, I forgive you -sorta. I just hope we don't have to wait until Christmas to see the next chapter!

Ugh, Jason leaving at the end? That's awful! I felt so bad for Courtney. Talk about a hit and run. Hit and run? Get it? Blah. Anyways, at least Jason Morgan is better in bed than those "trashy romance novels". Who woulda though. J/K. Look at the man. He's a God.

This is what I'm looking forward to: "Too bad though, as Carly was rapidly forming a plan all on her own." Gotta love Carly. She's Journey's #1 cheerleader. Hope whatever she plans has results ... of course, I probably won't see them because I'm sure I'll be attending my grandson's graduation by the time I get an update ...
emmalee05 chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
I have read this story over at Take the Journey and I just love it! I hope Courtney and Jason get back together!

Update soon
lec chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
O. I am at boarding school and I have not been able to keep up with General Hospital. Would you terribly mind telling me what is happening? Thanx. Great story by the way.
Stephanie chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Wow, this story is amazing. I hope Courtney can fix things. This chapter was sad, but hopefully things will work out! :-) Update soon, i can't wait to read some more.
isabelle chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Oh, I LUVED this chapter! The book he got her was just too cute for words, and I didnt even suspect him getting her them!

i hope they can work out and Jason can forgive her. Please, you have to update soon!
Eaglesgirl chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
Ok, you had me really scared and heartbroken for that last part of this chapter. Oh, please let them get back together. The stories that they loose contact and then re-meet aren't as fun. They don't have the same feel and I just can't hold them as close. PLEASE UPDATE. I have to know now.
Rheanne chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
Yay for Journey angst/happy ending! THe books were a beautiful idea. I love that Jason has a little emotion in your story. The writers on GH make him out to be so tough that he can't show any real feelings. I loved the line: "Now, it matters Courtney, I matter." That was a perfect way to sum up their relationship. I swear everytime I read this story, I think "why didn't that happen on the show". Your Carly was dead on. Especially the "that's my girl." comment. I cannot wait til' you update this again.

Rheanne chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
I love how you wrote Sonny! It was perfect right down to the line "You know I'm right." Also enjoyed how you described Carly and Courtney standing together watching the two men fight in the interrogation room. You're doing such a great job rewrtiting history and I can't wait to read the next part.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »