Reviews for Mind Links
jay90 chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
Amazing story, I love it, especially the dream part with keiko in her classroom and kurama, quite spicy.

However, it makes me believe its sort of a threesome between kumamaxkiekoxhiei and it was a mystery between kurama and muroku...

Anyways amazing story, I wish there was a continuation, it leaves me in a loop and itching to know whats going on or whats gonna happen next..
Time Materia chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
hey hey i need this in my life okay? please continue?
dragneell49 chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
update sooooooooooon! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
keiko urameshi chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
you're a good writer but you are already exceeding at you limitation, so stop pushing or forcing things like pairing keiko and kurama and you languages please there might be kids younger than yours that are around, and you're no longer fun at all
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I love this story I hope gets updated.
Kuro-Shi-Kage chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Please keep this going! I think it is fantastic and although it has been a while since you updated I hope you will be able to find time to contintue it!

Kyuubi
DanzaPalooza chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
This. Story. Is. AMAZING! I actually read a large portion of it a loooooong time ago, and just happened to stumble across it again. I know it's been like, 2 years since you've updated, but if there was any chance you're looking to complete an old project of sorts, THIS ONE GETS MY VOTE.

continue this!
Wow chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Please tell me you will finish this.
Bjkdfhuie chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
This story is great, and it would really be sad if it wasn't conitnued
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I can't wait to read more!
ybzib chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
How the hell has this only had like 129 reviews?

Psh, should be like 300 atleast by now jeez

This story is really cool 3
PreMaturePoet chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
this chapter leaves me a little confused...
PreMaturePoet chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
"Put her to sleep" it sounds like their going to euthanize her! This really sucks for Keiko though.
PreMaturePoet chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
damn Yoko just keeps getting worse...or better?
PreMaturePoet chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
wow, it has been such a long time since I've read this fan fic. I forgot how hilariously awkward it is.