Reviews for Identity
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
King Corrin the 3rd? When did the custom of naming Narnian nobility after an Archenland prince come about?
Oxnate chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I swear I remember reading this before... maybe. But I liked reading it again. The only pet peve of mine that you hit was throwing knives being horribly over powered. And the anger that Aslan showed when he first showed up seemed out of place. But other than that, I loved it.
Alli chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
you named the eagle after a cat?
Hammerchuckery chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
C4. SG-1 always has some C4...never mind. Why wasn't there any C4? That aside, writing and plot were great.
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Agh. O'Neil, fells like the actual character. Impressive.
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Jack O'Niel. Lone Wanderer. I'd like to see a SG-1/Fallout crossover. Gotta check FFN and others soon.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
In the peaceful-present world of Narnia, there is only war. And war, never changes. I'm finding this quite humorous.
enderverse chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
I liked this story a lot. my only real complaint is that kids from earth went to Narnia in groups of two to four. Never just one person.
Turquoise Girl chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
That was a great story.

TG
Eowyn chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I really appreciate your handling of the religious element so far. I also like the fact that you respect the author enough to stay true to his intentions even if you don't share his beliefs. It always irritates me when people insist on putting stuff in the story that clearly contradicts the whole meaning of the story.

Keep up the good work. : )
Wulfenbach chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
someone needs to make a series of fics focused on Mini-Jack.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
Excellent conclusion to a most wonderful story thx...
DeengoBlue chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Well, that sure was a fun read.

I'm so glad miniJack gets the occasional adventure or two. AND you allowed him his own growth and personality. Well done.
Black Amber Wolf chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
I love this story and I think the Linkin Park song 'Somewhere I belong' fits this perfecly.
FORD B chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Actually, I think the ending is really good. As was the story.