Reviews for Identity
MurdocsAngel chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
You know, I never even noticed the Christian imagery until I was in high school and had to do a report on it...and I'm usually very good at seeing things like that.

Now of course, it's totally obvious to me. Anyway, the point is, while the imagery was important...the story being told was just as important.

Great chaptger and I can't wait to see where this goes!
dietcokechic chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Love it! This is so much fun! And very unique. The fact that the writing is topnotch, only adds to the enjoyment! Continue!
Village Mystic chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Since you ask - like.

Just like Jack, though, not really sure where this is going. But an interesting tour and a reasonable reponse to the events.
bbyahoo.com chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
You are a very good writer. Do to your great writing, you have caused me to be come a writer. I thank you for it because I have not enjoyed life so much if it were not for writing. May you walk into the light dear lady. }-

Brandon Bowers
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
XD

COL!

Please update soon!
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This is an interesting AU to choose. I remember reading the magician's nephew first, because it took place first chronologically. The science fiction in that volume helped me with the fantasy in the earlier written ones. And if Aslan isn't the big J and Narnia didn't end because the author was tired with the universe - you do have the sf set up of some advanced technology being like magic and some magic that can't be explained by method or technology. I look forward to seeing you do more with this story.
sophiedb chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Interesting... and definitely a different variety of crossover! Looking forward to more :)
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Hmm, very interesting story here. I love the Chronicles, and am interested in how you are making this crossover happen. Tash is really a Goa'uld?

My other question would be if you are planning on keeping all the Christian Imagery the original books are so well known for.

Great chapter!
MurdocsAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Oh wow, it's been forever since I read this series...it's always been one of my favorites though.

Hehe nice to see a cross-over with SG-1 and mini!Jack to boot!
kahless21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This story has great potential.
Vinnet chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I didn't think I did the story justice in my e-mail, so I thought I'd re-review. Awesome story! Can't wait to read more.

There was something I found very coincidental about Corrin being in this story, but I forget what it was... :( I'm curious to see what happened in the village and why Jack's so mad.

I think it's interesting that you chose Mini-Jack for this; I was totally unsuspecting, despite having heard of the idea for this. It works well, though. Here's a thought: What's Jack got to lose by revealing his true identity, or for that matter, staying there?
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
How... shweet!

This is awesome! Please update this sooner rather than later! You DO plan on continuing this don't you? _

Bomb
bbyahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I love C.S. Lewis "The Chronicles of Narnia." WOW! I cannot wait for the next chapter. By the way, if you have not looked, I am rewriting my story "SGC and the Force." I also moved it to the Star Wars Location. This story will be a little over 82,0 words from the other, which was under 62,0 words. Please check it out. :-D

** One Raindrop Raises the Sea **

## Survival of All or None ##

May You Walk Into the Light

Brandon Bowers
ccgig chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Well it's different!. I loved the Narnia books as a child. I'm interested to see where you go with this.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10