Reviews for Identity
bbyahoo.com chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
To be honest as you asked, I have to say that this chapter was too short. It is not the length that I am talking about. It is the composition of the story. The chapter to me did not have any meaning. It is hard to say how you should write this story or this chapter. My guess is that you should at least read all the Chronicles of Narnia books. It is not easy to write a cross over trilogy without fully knowing both of them. Other then that, you have done great in this story. Maybe you need to reread the story and add to it. That is my honest opinion of this chapter. I hope that it is helpful. :-D
The Sithspawn chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
Not bad, definetely could have been stronger but still not at terrible as you made it out to be in your author's notes.

Though I would have liked it if Jack got the girl as well in the end or maybe lived out his life in Narnia, like in the actual book.

The only real problem I see with the chapter is the way you made Jack out to be previously in regards to geeks and the barbs he would say.

Otherwise, not bad.
scottiedog chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Please continue! This chapter was great!

Looking forward to your next chapter!
nljfs chapter 13 . 2/28/2007
Just found this story...

Please update! I'm enjoying it!
Archer007 chapter 13 . 10/15/2006
Nice. I was right! Great story. How will he get back to the SGC, I wonder.
Teldra chapter 13 . 9/20/2006
More please :D
gaul1 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
intersting, byes
chuck chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
Great story, I can't wait to read more!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
Wahey! Great update! _
dietcokechic chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
More, more! You write EXCELLENT battle scenes, hon! I barely have time to brush my teeth these days, but I found a moment to read this chapter. So glad I did! Now, you just need to continue, because if I have Simon and Garfunkel in my head for WEEKS because of you... Well, let's just say I know where... Oh wait. I don't. Um... Let's just *pretend* I do. That way the threat might work! ;)
Tim chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Great, I love this story, just the right mix.
Legolas0 chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Is Jack Dying?
Jader chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
This chapter was wonderful. I hope to read more soon.
Zsych chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Nice.. nice...

Hope it's not ending any time soon. Jack should still have a destiny as ruler of Narnia(let Corrin turn out incompetant, dangerous and power hungry, despite him thinking himself good intentioned)

It would be nice, seeing Jack spend 20-30 years in Narnia, and then come back home, not having aged a day :)

... Ready to begin the story again :)

There would also be a certain coolness to seeing your great grandchildren.

Interaction with the previous kings might not be too unamusing either... Although meaningless, such events have a place in the hearts of fans...

Wonder how Jack would change Narnia with his now changed viewpoint... Could we see something like magi-tech Narnia by the next time Jack comes back, because he fostered learning in that world?

Anyway, hope you update soon.

take care
Zsych chapter 10 . 9/8/2006
Nice twist at the end of this chapter(Corrin's rooms being the source)... let's see what happens next.

btw... it's been good stuff so far.

A little more refined and you can go professional :)
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »