Reviews for Identity
JOSH chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Really good chapter, though that fall at the end, I'd call a little embaressing.
Zsych chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Nice idea and good stuff(as much as i can say from the first chapter :))
The Sithspawn chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Great chapter! Glad to see my nagging got you writting;):)

Can't wait to see how you handle what happens next-and how they explain this all:)

So update soon! I really want to see what happens next! So get a writing!:P
renaid chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
More, more, more, more! I absolutely adore this story. Please send more. It's like a drug...
Vinnet chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Sorry this was so long in coming.

Nice chapter, though there were a few grammatical errors. It was fun to read while listening to the Narnia soundtrack, that's for sure.

And... I ADORE the paragraph about faith. I may just print it and post it in my locker, just for encouragement during the school day or something. Anyway, good job. It's not your usual cliffhanger, though... Odd...
Teldra chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
More please? :)
Archer007 chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
Interesting. Jack, not Aslan, strikes me as the most OOC person in this fic. I dont think he would've ever acted that way in high school, and we definitely would've provided (or tried to provide) a more detailed explanation of cloning. Even with teenage hormones, he would have been more patient with everyone. Aside from these minor complaints, this is an excellent crossover, the best Narnia crossover I've seen. I love authors like you that really raise the bar for fanfics.

Nice bit of foreshadowing with the maids. My guess is that the evil magic person is Lady Sinere.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
Amazing story!

Can't wait to read more!
Nestadion chapter 12 . 7/20/2006
What! The last chapter! NNO!

Yeah I like it... :D
dietcokechic chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Wonderful chapter! You have been missed Mara Jade! I can really "hear" Jack's voice throughout this story, and you do a marvelous job of weaving in fantastical creatures with the more mundane two-legged ones! ;) Loved this line:

“The dryad,” she continued. “We used to play together as children; she was one of the few who would.” She gave him a humourless smile “I was a slightly odd child.”

Jack shrugged, “All the best are.”

I agree with Jack!
JOSH chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Cherry bakewells?

I really like how this story is turning out and keep wondering how it is going to end. Can't wait to see.
lena chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
This is really good. I love cloneJack stories and crossovers-so I'm doublely enjoying this!
The Sithspawn chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
This is a great idea, and very well executed. All the characters are very believable and well written, including Aslan-you got him down pat:)

I can't wait to see what you have in store for Jack and the others, especially how he gets back home, eventually. He is getting back home eventually, isn't he? Or is he going to be stuck in Narnia for the rest of his life?

As for the person behnd all this, it's the King's future wife right? She seems to be the logical suspect, right?

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens:) So update soon please!:)

P.S. I'm putting this on my favorites list!:):)
RJLCyberPunk chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
What do I think?

I think it's a superb update!

I can't wait to see what plan mini-jack comes with and more importantly who they discover is behind the whole ordeal

For some reason I'm begining to suspect a Goa'uld might be involved somehow.
Legolas0 chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
Good Chapter, please update soon!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »