Reviews for Identity
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I'm a bit confused about this chapter. When did the group start out on the trail? Heck, when did they decide to start riding again?

And what grizzly scene are you refering to half-way through the chapter, that caused people to throw up?

I love the story, but it just seems like you skipped something there.
renaid chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Absolutely brilliant. I found myself holding my breath and eagerly scrolling down for the next paragraph. You have captured the spirit of Jack as well as Narnia. I never would have considered a cross-over between these two worlds but you are pulling it off.

More, more, more!
gaul1 chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
good, byes
Banner chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
Interesting setup, and true to the original show and books...
rob chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
I'd just like to say that I enjoy this story. It's a very clever crossover idea, and it's well executed. And I was pleasantly suprised when I saw that it had been updated again. Thanks for writing it.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
What do you mean we like?

Off course we like!

Now if you have more just let it rip!
P.L.S chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
You know that this is the best mini-Jack cross being worked on at the moment? Well, as a mini-Jack lover, let me inform you that it is. The characterization for Jack is great, the whole way you're treating Narnia is fun, & I love how Jack's kind of in Caspian's role, kind of in Peter's role, really in his own role in Narinan history.
dietcokechic chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
LIKE! I know a good review is worth it's weight in gold and encourages the writer to write (even if she has a million other things that need to be done), so let me just say that this story is fantastic! Jack might be a teenager and out of place in Narnia, but he's still very much *Jack*. His manuerisms and Jack'isms are just perfect. I loved how you managed to get him into a dress. I can just picture Jack's hands doing the hourglass thing with "curves".

I don't care if it takes two weeks or two months - I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Centaurs!

Dena
Legolas0 chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Finally! Please update soon! good chapter, cant wait for more!
Flatkatsi chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
It's great to see an update at last. I was just wondering about this story recently and wishing you had time to write more.
RockyMtnGal chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
Wow, I just finished reading your story "Force" and now this one. You are an incredibly talented writer, not many people can pull off a believable crossover.

I can't wait till the next chapter! For some reason I can't see Corrin as being the bad guy, but I'll just have to wait and see now won't I?

Patiently Waiting,

RockyMtnGal
gaul1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
good chapter, whats next, byes
Caitlin chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Wow. You are such a great writer, Megan, I don't know quite how you do it! I really like the way you have it all set up, and I can sort of predict what's going to happen next, but I'm not dead certain.

I really really like Karrena, and I have no idea why. I'm supposed to hate her, aren't, what with her being an original character and all.

Please continue to write this fun story!

Love;

Caitlin (who is still hiding from the internet but decided to come on again, just for you!)
dietcokechic chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
Yeah! I've caught up! Nice twist with the ending there. King Corrin? I know you have wonderful things planned for us.

Continued good luck with your studies. Really, I'm only merrily dancing *on the inside* that I'm finished and completely done with all of that. ;p. You'll have a blast in school, of that,I am certain.
Katya chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Oh its great! Mini Jack stories are always good but Mini-Jack in Narnia such a great idea. I love it! A way for Mini-Jack to find himself :)
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »