Reviews for Web of Fates
drake220 chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
you will be pleased to know (or relieved at the least) that i did the proactive thing and looked up in your bio what this story is about. i'm very excited! i'm still nervous that inu's going to originally going to be with kikyo. that wouldn't be fun. anyways, update soon! loved the chapter. inu's reaction to sess's request was hysterical.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
. Rin/Sesshoumaru, Kagome/Inuyasha, Sango/Miroku
BleedingRose13579 chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
good fics. hope u do more.

Ja-Ne
Izayoi chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
It is good to see another story from you again. -

I enjoyed this story so far. But I sure would like to know how Kagome and the others ended up in this hotel. But that would probably come soon.

Hmm..to be honest, seems to be a little slow, but its nice to see how a typical day would be like for the characters.

Waiting for your next update,

Ciao,

Izayoi
drake220 chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
I despair of ever understanding what the hell this story's plotline consists of. i am still frightened that this is an inu/kag/kikyo. lord, i hope not. your writing is, as usual, flawless. update soon!
DRAE220 chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
so, no explanaion of plot, huh? wah. i do still like the story. honestly, its sort of like a documentary. update soon!
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
i am so excited! you are writing something new! i have been waiting for this! hooray! jumps of joyous happiness! whee! so far, i like it. can you give us a summary of the story or backround of placement or no?
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I just have a little tiny correction for you on how you say Good Evening. It's Konbanwa, or even sometimes Kombanwa, I've never been able to tell which one is right.

I also had a small question. Inuyasha's hair is...what color? His brows are black, but they are in the anime and manga as well. Sess's hair is said to be white, but I got the impression that Inuyasha had black hair. So, white or black?
pomegranateflower chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Woo...what a way to start a story. At first, I was talking on the phone when I pulled up the first chapter of WoF, so I literally just shouted into my phone, "WHT?"

Cause well, I wasn't exactly expecting to just start reading your new story and find it starts off with...well, THAT. Um, yeah... ::blushes:: Thank god I have tan skin...

Anyhoos, not three paragraphs in and I'm already hooked!

Though, there are some questions that have arisen in me now that I've read your lovely first chapter... Yeah, you're just waiting to hear my questions huh? ;-P

Well, first off...just where is Kikyou's place located, in comparison to Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru's place? And how exactly will (I'm assuming, based on what you told me in e-mail and by the premises) Inuyasha and Kagome meet, and for what reason, if not ::ahem:: the obvious.

What would happen if Kagome (or any of the girls) are scarred in places that could be visible to the customers, and there is nothing they can do to hide it?

How will Kohaku react when (I mean come on...) he finds out how exactly Sango's making money...? I know you probably can't answer the questions due to ::cough:: plot, but still, a hint wouldn't hurt. XD

Is there some sort of policy with keeping customer quirks to themselves after a job? If so, do Sango and Kagome still talk about their sessions when Kikyou and Kadae aren't around? Will we be privy to the sort of things that they talk about in coming chapters? Do Kikyou and (now don't laugh, or get a mental image...) Kaede do 'sessions' also? If not, how do they make a living? By cutting a pay from Kagome/Sango's money?

Okay, well, that's all for now...unless I have more questions. Thus I will bug you via e-mail!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...You know, when I read Kaede in the first chapter, I got this grisly scenario in where Inuyasha would come in for a session and request Kagome, but gets Kaede by mistake and doesn't realize until after he tries to feel her up. Eh heh, poor Inu...
24 | « Prev Page 1 2