Reviews for Down The Spiral Of the Lower Sun
lastofthecrimelords chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Whoa. Whoa. Amazing. I love it, I mean this is just incredible. I'm babbling, sorry. (I LOVE American McGee's Alice). Keep writing!
lady-bluebeard chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I love this! Really interestingly written. A!
redfirerose chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow... this is REALLY good. and... detailed. now i feel all insignifigant. i'm such a bad author! this WAS really good though.
Night Haunter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Kill'em all and let the Khorne sort'em out!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
The way you write is absolutely wonderful. Every character is very well tought. Absolutely brilliant!
Marty chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is a wonderfully told story. Your style is gorgeous, and I find myself wishing for more of it. Delightfully creepy and dark. You have talent, and I hope you write more.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Along the garden path...to go fowards, you must go backwards...
Darkstar-Sublimation chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I have only two words to say. Otherworldly phantasmagoria. And that's just a complex way of saying: ethereal, dreamlike, dark, unnerving... In short, perfect.
LordEnkil chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This story was extremely well thought out. The details of everything were so well that it was like you could see and hear what was going on. I hope there are more chapters coming soon to add to this story.
Axiomatic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I am, indeed, the Artist Formerly Known As Snark v2.0 Formerly Known as Snark.
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hmm... is this a one-shot? I hope not. Very, very good and surreal and all that nice crap. Fascinating stuff.
McGeesJabberwock chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Are you Snark? Isn't this Snark's story?

Anyway, the addition was great, and I'm waiting to see what happens next.
Strange Fuzz chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was AMAZING. In a twisted, strange, evil diabolical way, it was BEAUTIFUL.