Reviews for A Modest Proposal
Aquasira chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow... Devious. Pure delight. I really wonder how the story would progress if that had actually happened... I mean, would she ever return to the castle if Gaston was not on a hunt for the Beast? Thanks for sharing this scene _
eugene the llama chapter 1 . 5/31
this is awesome! If only it happened THIS WAY in the movie! :)
Emmily chapter 1 . 5/14
So freaking true!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/5
That is really amusing. I could see that happening in the movie. It's so in-character!
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You just saved your hide Belle.
DragonOfTheMonth chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Love your work!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
lol XD this was hilarious! XD
Off Sute oerhsgywsysgagsgagaga chapter 1 . 11/16/2013

That was an interesting story. Belle handled Gaston very well. Now Gaston can go and be with the woman he was destined to be with, who is not Belle. Hahaha. Can't really buy Gaston's reaction. I mean he wanted Belle and no one else. But that was a great twist. Beauty and the Beast would have been much happier if Gaston let go of his rage. Gaston being Gaston, that's impossible.

- Teshia.
CCAlley chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was great! Loved it!
willow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Love it, very clever and written with good humor.
61394 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Ha i like this it was funny
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hehe. Belle is a genius! Except what will happen to the Beast now? Belle doesn't have an excuse to come back immediately...

I also must admit that I immediately went to youtube to watch that scene in the movie to find out which give you mean... hehe.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice. And then Belle can meet her Beast and change him and live happily ever after.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
El, oh, el! xDDDD Wow, I love this story; it's absolutely spectacular! Arglefumph recommended this story from his blog, and I am SO glad I clicked the link! YOU are a GENIUS. Everyone was completely in character, and I could so see it all happening! xDDDD Ten thumbs up - and don't ask me how that's possible. xDDD!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012