Reviews for Growing Up Piaget
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/10
interesting story :)
cztelnik chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Lol, the best line 'Oh He had fucking known it',,,so awesome!
FioleeBettexx chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I liked this so much! It was so cutely dark, and I really dig the whole darkish Harry and Draco his knight in tainted-but-understanding armour. Keep up the good work, mm-kay?
Bette xx
bellamara chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Spectacular!
atymer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Too bad canon didn't do this. LOL

Harry and Draco are supposed to be messed up. Too many people were making sure they were messed up, forever if possible.

So getting together and getting away is a perfect ending. I would be desperate to escape from the sheep before they started looking to me to save their asses, again.

You go guys!
Vindeen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Adore the sweet finish: "He was bringing a piece of home with him".
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww... Very cute. Loved it. _
Friglit chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A very cute, sardonic little AU aftermath fic! I love it!
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
My God that was so angsty. But, as almost every Drary fic, I loved it.
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I loved it!
rainieForest chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aw so cute!
Just Silver chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
If you had never written another thing, I would have squee-d over you forever for this.

Thank you for writing wonderful characterizations of Draco and Harry that go a step beyond canon but don't leave it behind entirely and a believable, wry, sweet, but not saccharin romance between the two.

And the humor- I love the humor in your fics.

This fic is a gem in this fandom. Thank you for it.
FairyTails13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
"Oh, he had fucking known it."

I believe that is one of my favorite lines I had a lot to choose from, so it was a hard choice to make. Normally I don't like one-shots- but yours are very entertaining

Loved it,

FT
FireCookie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw,the last line was absoulutly adorable!loved it :3
Jukka chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I don't usually like Draco/Harry... basically because a overdose of reading them, and growing tired od the same plots, but it was your fic, and i have love the others, so i give i a try.

And i love it.

As always, I love your Harry. He is sarcastic, almost cynical about the world - a reaction that I found fitting for his life, and that I like because is so similar to mine. I would despise people who celebrates a party after a war, forgetting all of the destruction and horror that has cause. I can understan a burst of happynes - because the future isn't as black anymore, but there is a line between celebtaring and disrespect that one should not forget.

He is very human, too. Feeling happy and betrayed - and left out - for Hermione and Ron's weeding, trusting and testing their reactions - He is mess up, and has have a life without love. He will doubt - even if it is a little part of himslef, even if his friends hadn't abandoned him never - he will always ask himself when their love/frienship/patience is going to end.

And I like Ron and Hermione reaction. Too many fics portrayed them as 'traitors'. Some of them can be amazing, but... well, is good to see different.

I love this quote: He was a fool to have doubted them, but then, he was pretty sure that doubting fools made up the world.

And, to finish my review, I love the fear that Harry has at the end to face the world. I has the same fear when I graduated - while my school-mates where celebrating like Ron.

"especially with the great big world out there, threatening to eat him alive."

So true.