Reviews for Hold On
bubbles chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
are we ever going to get more of this story?
bubblies chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
this is so great i can't wait for more!
aislinn chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Wow, talk about cliff hangers. This is a fun story, gotta find out what happens. Will House save the day? who was it who hit Cuddy? I'll be hanging on the edge of my seat.
chloe h chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
This story is fantastic! Plz plz plz update soon!
QT Roo chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
oh crap!Don't leave me hanging!
QT Roo chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hehe. He'd be the last person she'd ask to be her escort!I couldn't see her asking him to go without an ulterior motive!I like where you're going with this.
NohBdy chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
are you kidding me? you're not just gonna leave it like that are you?
FriendsHolic chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
What the hell, who threw a brick at her?

Update soon... i wanna read more, more more...

I like it!
lillie chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
nice story. i totally love cuddy and lisa edelstein who plays her so i like fan ficts bout her. i like hte suspense. lol cant w8 4 next chapter
TomatoBomb chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
HOLY CRAP I almost peed my pants. Hey, almost being the operative word there. Anyway, please update soon because I have to know what's going on. HAVE TO! And by the way, another awesome chapter in an awesome fic. ... Continue! :D
livetoeat06 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
awesome chapter and cliffhanger...hmm my bets are on mark, but i dont see a reason why he would do that, so im guessin a disgruntled patient, maybe? hmm...well, house is drunk out of his mind, but does he come to her rescue? can't WAIT to find out what happens!
prinnie chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
UPDATE!

wow. that was unexpected...and i have my suspicions as to who the culprit is... please dont leave us hanging for months again!
Jojo chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hi. I was just wondering - would you consider continuing this story? I mean, I just found it and I think it's great, and would love to read more!

Well - thanks for writing House/Cuddy!
sizzleleg chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
'He wasn’t a bad looking man; he was actually quite attractive.'

Darn right!
prinnie chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
hiya!

was wondering whether you were going to be continuing this story? i look forward to reading more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »