Reviews for The Joys of Sexual Education
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 6 . 6/1
Very well done.I have yet to read a story of this nature. Nicely done!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 5 . 3/13
*snort* wow Draco. Just... Wow.
I loved this story so much!
eetje020 chapter 5 . 1/30
Hey love this story. Third time I read it. But question why does hard saw like "only seventeen... If that was only true." Is he not seventeen? Did I miss something?
Wow chapter 6 . 1/6
Oh my Glow Cloud! That was... Wow... I loved it! Amazing!
Adriene SC chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
This is so beautiful!
I love it!
So sweeet!
Congrats for this perfect fanfic!
Is awesome!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Cool!/I liked this story a lot, though most of it seemed forced.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Well somethings seem pushed, but its ok. A slower pace might be better.
puffin chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I think I have read this story once before. And if it is the story I'm thinking up its a great story. Must say I love it. On to read the rest.
puffin
warrioroftimeandspace chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
If I could give voice to the squee moment I just had, I would definitely do so. That was amazing! Ahhhh! I love it so much! I was fangirling hardcore! Ahhh! I wouldn't have thought of the Sirius/Snape paring, but I totally dig it! Ahhh! I'm still totally fangirling! Oh goodness. I love this so much! I don't even know how to express my joy at this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
WHo gAve yoU THe RighT To GiVe mE ALl THEse FEELS!
Geichan chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Adorable XD
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I love this story, I've read it over and over. It was one of the first things I read after getting into the fandom. I was wondering if I could use this story as a point of inspiration. I would link back to you. Thank you for sharing this with the community.
Drarrylover331 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Roslyn Drycof,
OH MY GOODNESS. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE THAT I GIVE TO YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TALENTED. KEEP WRITING!
-Drarrylover331
Kim chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
It's so beautiful and funny and everything necessary for it to be a HPDM mpreg fic. Well done.