Reviews for The Joys of Sexual Education
Kim chapter 6 . 5/20
It's so beautiful and funny and everything necessary for it to be a HPDM mpreg fic. Well done.
Kimchi chapter 1 . 5/20
I love this! It's funny and cringe-worthy at the same time.
Jezzica Smith chapter 6 . 4/21
Wonder story!
jewelouderkirk013 chapter 6 . 4/15
This was a very interesting story. I admit I didn't forsee the twists but it was very well done. :) Wonderful job
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 4/5
This was really good!
Sheitane chapter 6 . 4/5
EEK! So adorable! When will the sequel be out? When? When?! When?! Please! ;) Okay that's all for now. Tatty Bye!
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 6 . 3/1
Errr... what? All newborn babies don't have blue eyes. Unless they're a cat, they have the same eye color as they do when they grow older. My eyes have always been green, and my siblings have always had brown/green. My 2 best friend's eyes have always been brown and green. Some people's eye color change, but only from something like green to blue to green again, I think it has something to do with the lighting. Their eye color never really CHANGES. So, yeah. I was never under the impression that they were cats, but maybe I'm wrong. I have no idea.

Other than that bit, and a few punctuation errors, your story was quite nice. I do have a question though. Why was the stimulation real? Why did he get pregnant? I enjoyed this story, it is a very nice idea.

So, even though I put a big fuss over that eye color thing, I really did enjoy your story. It had a very sweet ending. :)
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 6 . 1/9
Bravo,Bravo!I absolutely love this story!I hope you make a little sequel for this! :3
SerpensPrincess chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
If u havent already u really should write a sequel i would love to read it amazing
serenityselena chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
awesome story :)
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
The F.E.E.L.S!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
holy shit...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Ladida dida (stops singing) oh look! A drarry fanifc I havent read yet. (Reads it.) I like it. (Proceeds to drown in sparkle covered rainbow feels.)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
This is the best mpreg fanfiction I have ever read! I really liked the ending, great job!
(゚ω゚)ノ
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
when it come from the heart then you know it's a good story.
so write a sequel but only if your heart agrees.