Reviews for Interludes and Encounters
murphycat chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter. Your characters are frakking spot on.
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oooh, damn good opening. I'm hooked.
OzzyJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I read this story ages ago when I was just a lurker on the webside and hadn't even registered or written anything. It stuck in my head and I've been going back through all the stories on here to find it and review and add it to my favourites - but I couldn't remember who wrote it or what it was even called! Yay for the new sorting tool on this website - I was able to sort it by most favourited stories and wham! - there your story was in the top 3! Great story, loved the build up, incredibly well written - loved it :0)
ifyoucanfindmeimhere chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I'm a new fan of BSG, and as I am going through the series the very first time I so enjoyed this story- so wonderfully written, capturing moments while staying within canon. Well done, and I look forward to reading the sequel once I get that far in my watching of the series!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I'm going to continue reading this but I just wanted to say, I loved this chapter! Their conversation is so perfectly in character, and the chemistry between them bursts off the "page". Then that salute! I'm grinning like crazy :)
murphycat chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I have really enjoyed reading it. I loved the interweaving of the episodes with the missing moments. I liked the constant interruptions which only made the final moment more intense. Great lovemaking scene.
Drakkenfyre chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Chapter two . . . wow!

First, I know this makes me a complete and utter military geek, but I loved your description of how to salute. Yay! One of the things I love about BSG is that everyone salutes pretty darn well. And this story carried on that tradition.

Okay, I'll stop being strange, now. :)

And on the chemistry between Roslin and Adama: another big wow! That was so well written. I loved the beginnings of attraction you wrote into chapter 1, and I was really enamoured of the tension and admission of that attraction in chapter 2.
miss mcGonagle chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
This was a great fic...I enjoyed every chapter!
carolann chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
Great story. I loved it. I love Bill & Laura as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing.
csiAngel chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
I loved this series of fics. They fit so perfectly with the canon of the show that it is possible to believe all this was going on during "off screen" time :-) I ship. So I'll believe that :-)

You handled KLG very well, and I'm so glad there is a sequel dealing with season two :-) I'll just go read that now :-)
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
What a great story. I really love how you write Adama. I've read this before but wanted to comment again at how much I love this whole series and this first story is so good.
Vera Drake chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
"We're back at the bad idea," the commander said softly.

You are _so_ making my day (and I had real tasks and chores planned you should know)

I'll try to stop reviewing at this point, because I'll just clog your email with all the squeeing I'll be doing for the rest of the day and end up having you feel stalked.

Know that I heart you for doing this to me.
Vera Drake chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Great tension building there, having them doing nothing whatsoever.

*sighs*

And _nice_ touch at the end.
Vera Drake chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aw!

Wonderful. Tender and true.

(And promissing much for the rest of the tale)
Empress Leia chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
I enjoyed these short additions to the series in between the episodes! You made it very believable, and I like the way you write and provide insights into Adama and Roslin. Thank you!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »