Reviews for The Harder They Fall
I really wish this story was finished
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I love the story, can't wait to read more. Ranma always says something that is going to bite him in the ass... is like his karma XD and his karma is a Evil B*TCH! xD
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Their meeting was romantic XD I love it. :D
DBZFan012567 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
so ranma is 26 ?
Tashin chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Yeah, I know it's been five years on the counter, but, you know what they say, about hope being the last to die, and the first three chapters deserved a review anyway. Wonderfully written, the characters fit the alternate universe while keeping what makes them Ranma characters and not... 24 ones, for example XD

I love your take on the first meeting, you know? I bet everyone in the fandom asked themselves how could have been if those two didn't meet as forced fiancee the first time and the fact you haven't made them argue was a plus to me. I think everyone has made them argue in their first meeting, in every AU, what if etc. etc. XD

I by some miracle you decide to keep this going, I'll be stalking :D
ravengal chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Oops. XD In that last review, I meant 'floppy' disk, not 'folly' disk. *borrows Ranma's gun and shoots self*
ravengal chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
ARGH! This fic was so amazingly wonderful and gripping and perfectly IC and OH, MY FRICKING GOD, it's not been updated in five years! *froths at the mouth*

Seriously, though, I loved reading it. It ate up my day, but it was well worth it. I don't regret a second of it. (I feel strangely sick in my stomach, but I'm sure that's got nothing to do with your fic. My room's just hot and stuffy. Lol).

I don't often read crime dramas/thrillers, but this one looked interesting... and it excelled beyond what I was expecting. A-ma-zing.

Please write more, so I can know how it continues!

P.S. I knew 'Nabiki' was what Henderson was trying to say. Didn't guess that Nabiki was in with the crime lords, though. I wonder what the heck that folly disk's message meant. Only YOU know and you're keeping that secret from us all! Rawr!

The humour was great, the action was great. Everything was great.

... Wow. I've not praised a fic so heartily is SO long. XD Feel special.

ravengal out x
JasminDragon92 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
omg..wow! this is totally one of the most amazing storys of ranmaXakane i have read so far *squealing* but..meanie! a clifhanger right when it was getting so good Dx lol.

so nabiki is a criminal? (n 2gether with kuno? Yes!) mentions of mousseXshampoo too *happy tears* i hope u will update this story (to good to be left there unfinish D;) so yea awesome job hun ;3
sam chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
hey i really liked this story n its been 4 yrs since ur last update i would really like u to update plz plz
Blondynka chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
oh, I hadn't read a good Ranma Akane story for ages! all are about their sudden confession which are and am so glad that i came by your story:).

hope update soon, because I am very very curious!

PS read the rest of your stories and they're great! I love them and hope you'll write something soon;)
loly chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
why does he meet akane at the end? he should meet he in the beggining! but well the met so i shouldnt complain so srry i liked it!
lyla chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I know that this fic looks to be abandoned, but I sure hope you update it soon! I can't wait to see where it could go :)
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Oh no, please update soon! ;_; I've found myself hooked on BOTH of your stories and if you don't update on one of the soon I may aswell lose it!

You're a wonderful writer and you're doing a great job (much better than anyone else I know, in my honest opinion) I really wish I could read more of this so please, please update?
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
I've highly enjoyed the ride thus far and it's been too long since there's been a decent 'reality' based ranma fanfiction. Good drama, good action and love the dialogue.
faisdodo chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Oh my gosh, I'm hooked! Please, please, please update!