Reviews for Wishing You Were Mine,
amyllia chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Please send them to me ! Here is my

I have to say it took my breath away A TON of times ! Love it !

I hope one day I'll get a love letter that good and red, pink, and ORANGE roses ! And yes there is such things as orange roses ! Well, orange and red mixed roses, as in orange and red on the same rose !

PLEASE send me the English lyrics ! X
Mzmiami chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
ooo oahhhh lol this was good lol
Gutek chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Sweet
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
OMG! This was really nice! Luv it! Can't get enough I read it twice in a row! It made my day ;)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
all the chase that you had him in was funny but I Thoth I was going to die of laughter at the bookstore scene :-)))))))))))))))))) poor Mamoru I wold have died :-))))))))))

the mall scene with the dress melted me on the spot ...sigh

poor Mamoru you really made him have a meltdown in this story :-))))))))))) and I enjoyed every second of it :-))))))))))) and Toki was so devious planing on Mamoru's pride about the letter and the torture he kept on and on about the contest :-)))))))

I am Umino, and I wrote the 'wishing you were mine' letter. Yeah, I wrote it for my little woman, Naru." With an odd look at the kid, Yuka smiled :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"The missing line reads, 'You are the sun lighting my cold dark moon!'" ...at this I was clapping and smiling like crazy :-)))) needless to say my family thinks I'm insane grinning at my laptop like an idiot :-))))))))))))))

THIS WAS AWSOME I LOVED IT :-)
Brizzy chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
great story
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
This was so sweet! I loved how Mamoru went in a bunch of places just to find the letter! But, I loved how Mamoru confessed to Usagi!
WillowBelle chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
so freaking cute! Its beyond adorable. :P Good story and good job!
Ayjah chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Poor Mamoru! But a lovely ending :)
skye668 chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
really good story. i enjoyed reading it.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
sweet sweet. i liked it..though i must admit the whole idea of mamoru going into stores asking for a love letter was quite ridiculous...especially since no one knew who wrote the letter so it would hav just ended up being..a random love letter.

but n e ways, the story was sweet, and i liked it a lot. kudos to u!
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 3 . 8/4/2006